What's new

GBS Season 1 Week 9 Tonight 8pm CT (9pm EST/6pm PST)

Tonight is the 9th and 2nd to last week in our season 1 of GBS. People will be fighting tooth and nail to be the top 8 for our season. The tournament will start at 8pm at twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade

The top 5 are locked in no matter what happens.

#1. @GGA Dizzy 30 points.
#2. @GGA N1k0lasss 29 points.
#3. @GGA pimpimjim 20 points.
#4. @GGA Max 19 points.
#5. me. 18 points.

the last 3 are up for grabs.

#6. @GGA 16 Bit 9 points.
#7. soonk 8 points.

#9. @GGA Wafflez 7 points.
#9. RM Devil 7 points.

Others in the running.

Fill Pops 6
DQ 4
Truth 4
Wrath 3
Grawlix 3
McCutty 3
Vagrant 2
Jim 2
Big Marcus 1

Button checks are banned on all stations tonight and every following night. If you are on stream, you have to sit in the chair that lines up with your character. It helps the stream guy to put in names faster.
Stream will start at around 7pm with warmups. Tourney starts at 8pm.
BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER!
Info for newbies
Venue Fee: $5 for playing MKX from 7pm-2am. No tournament fee.
Tournament will be on PS4. Please bring your own controller.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
If only Game 4 of the Finals wasn't on, I'd be watching for sure.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I wish sooo much that I could come to these.

Alas waking up at 4am for work calls me on friday mornings, making thursday night ventures rather impossible.

EMPEROR PRYCE

I don't see the problem. We're usually done by 2.:DOGE
But the after-trip to tonys is necessary :(

I think sometime this summer ill request a friday off and come out one of these thursdays.

Only thing is, ill have to take the train to chicago, millennium station.. and either take a cab or walk (if I cant find a ride of course) which means ill miss the train back if it ends late and be stranded at GGA.

GGA Max

I think sometime this summer ill request a friday off and come out one of these thursdays.

Only thing is, ill have to take the train to chicago, millennium station.. and either take a cab or walk (if I cant find a ride of course) which means ill miss the train back if it ends late and be stranded at GGA.
Get in touch with wrath. I heard he drives in from the city. I'll tell him about you tonight if he's there.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.

Play the game of get really drunk and try and find a place to stay. I played this with my friend on his 18th birthday, woke up about 50 miles from home and got laid. Drunk Scott, is the best Scott. Apparently lol.

EMPEROR PRYCE

Get in touch with wrath. I heard he drives in from the city. I'll tell him about you tonight if he's there.
Thatd be cool dude!! I dont get anymore vacation days until July tho, mine and my daughters bday is in july, but their both on saturdays.. so it could work out. Ill be keeping in touch!