What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Did we ever actually get confirmation that HVS was fired and Q-loc came in? I just remember that being a rumor, though one I was inclined to believe based on how quickly things started looking up after it.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yeah, NRS and WB just showing their true colors here, as just another bunch of greedy and disrespectful assholes they are .... what about the people who bough the full game and all DLC released to PC version ? they don't give a damn, so yeah, there is room to boycott in future games from NRS and WB .... or at least, never again invest any money in shitty PC versions of MK games. :mad:

Gonna buy KP2 for PS4 and never again buy any NRS game that is released for PC platform .... that's it .... these fucking liars sons of bitches don't deserve it. :mad:

Ryncage

Noob
If someone had said to me: "hey, they are going to stop supporting the only platform you play on after botching the port in every way possible"

I wouldnt have bought the game.
This makes me wish i could get a refund.
Gg nrs. Last 80 buckos youll see from me.

I already hate the fact that companies all jumped on the dlc bandwagons, and can edit their games post-release often fucking shit up even harder, but i can only handle so much scummy shit before im off the ride.

Line crossed. Even if i had a console id be dropping this game like a bad habbit.

I bought KI Season 1&2 instead.
on bone?
Well at least you guys can still watch console players enjoy KP2 and the new netcode, on your $1000+ PCs, right?

Stay positive :)
i will stay positive with street fighter 5, killer instinct, tekken 7 and guilty gears xrd, dont you worry about that.
i just wanted mk to be in this list.
very much.

Last edited:

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I think it's not yet available for purchase on PC, is it?

i will stay positive will street fighter 5, killer instinct, tekken 7 and guilty gears xrd, dont you worry about that.
i just wanted mk to be in this list.
very much.
I'm with you here, although I also wish DoA wasn't dropped and generally handled like shit.
That said, I didn't know Tekken 7 is announced on a PC...

Oh, and one more thing. Dear NRS, just because I'm not playing your game that regularly doesn't mean I wasn't going to buy KP2. Your boss company shouldn't just look at online numbers, I suppose.

Aramonde

Noob
Im a console player and i agree 100% percent with you guys. This is unacceptable and you guys deserve a refund. It baffles me how people can come in here and suck the corporate cock so much. Im pretty sure these guys would be complaining/raging if the roles were reversed.

I hope you guys stick around and post in the other games forums. It would suck to lose you guys.

I think is gone be later all kp2 and online bullshit thing for pc or WB and NRS gone mad and they pay in the future for fuck all ppl that purchase the game on pc.NO way can get away with this shit...

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
So now CIS region ESL will be on Xbox too? So that probably means a bunch of different competitors since I'm guessing new Console prices are weird over there. That and some people just won't/can't buy that. Sucks to hear man.
Well CIS won't be able to use xbox for esl anyways because only Russia is supported by xbox live so if you're living in any other CIS country then you're fucked.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
@RVB alteast you will be able to play it on ur Xbox with new netcode tho ;/
the only xbox i got is a 360 that's been collecting dust for 2 years now so nope I'm just as royally screwed like the rest of us, even more so because my channel was built on MK from the start.
Now I gotta switch to something else but worst of all is that I won't be able to show the people that followed and supported the channel the game they came down to see in the first place.
So fuck you NRS/WB!

Last edited:

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I don`t recall what happened with a post when someone posted a link to petition, so I post it here now
https://www.change.org/p/netherrealm-studios-warner-bros-interactive-entertainment-give-pc-mortal-kombat-x-a-chance

Please sign here anyone, we have over 500 sign ups in less than 3 days! We can get their attention.

It would also be wise to leave a support ticket at WB Games support, and let them know about our dissaproval to their business practices.

http://support.wbgames.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp?style=classic

im going to do what i do best in these kinds of situations, and not get involved in any way shape or form and most likely forget about it unless someone keeps reminding me.
i dont want to sound super ultra dramatic mega melodramatic,
but there are very dedicated pc players, hell, im a almost 5 years on TYM and i consider myself very dedicated to nrs games. i contributed much to the game, as whole to the community in my country and region, organizing local and offline scenes, tournaments and mk cosplays. all this you can check on my channel.
hell there are whole countries that play mk mostly on pc. mostly eastern europe and western part of Mediterranean sea ( turkey, greece even )
ESL in CIS was held on a PC, not box. that's how popular it is in this part of the world (on a side note there is no xbox live in cis i think).
not able to play on latest version ( im not even talking about kombat pack 2 ) completely negates latest meta and competetive value of this title and cuts huge amount of dedicated fanbase.
angry fanbase, who will never touch another nrs product ever, and who will angrily (or happily) go and buy sf5 in 1 month.
you cant stay passive in this situation, we as a community should unite.
please sign. https://www.change.org/p/netherrealm-studios-warner-bros-interactive-entertainment-give-pc-mortal-kombat-x-a-chance

Status
Not open for further replies.