What's new

Fillipino Champ using Sinestro, you've been warned.

BrokenAngels00

Longtime Lurker
just let him keep dreaming lol.. these mk guys aren't even half the players the capcom guys are. they never had to deal with ambigious setups , they dnt count frames, they're not at the level that every button you press is a calculated risk. I mean.. How you let someone that hasn't played the game in like 6months comeback to win evo?!?!
:fp Closest thing I can find to a "facepalm".

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
As long as they main characters with spines I'll be more than happy to re-arrange them for them. And hell, who can beat free chiropractic work? No insurance required

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Lol at capcom players acting all hard. Beloved god Chris G got tore up in a 8-2 mu that was completely in his favor while using the easiest character in mk. But mk is free sooo I'll go sit in the corner and tremble in fear of fillipino champ using sinestro

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
Yall need to stop hating F Champ and other capcom players and embrace them this game is not MK but more importantly capcom is the heart and soul of the FGC without them this game cannot survive and I don't know about yall but I don't wanna wake up at 10 AM to watch Injustice grand finals on laggy ass steam 7

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Like it or not its true this game won't have the international support like a KOF or the insane cult following like Skullgirls does, Injustice needs the Capcom crowd
Why won't it? I'd love it if everyone and their mother played this game, but to say without the Capcom players this game won't survive in tournaments is just straight ignorant, and strictly an opinion might I add. MK9 has flourished in the tournament scene making it to EVO 3 times, was by far the most popular MLG fighter, has international competition from multiple countries, and only a handful of Capcom players play MK9. And a "handful" is being generous. And do you realize how many potentially new players Injustice will get that don't fall into any FG community that very well may end up becoming tournament players?

Just stop.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I say we push for a SRK front page, letting the capcom kids know that PigOfTheHut, Reo, CDJr, and HomeboyTyson will be playing Injustice. Just so they know. Because if they don't know, they're gonna know. And to keep it pg that's all I'll say.

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
Why won't it? I'd love it if everyone and their mother played this game, but to say without the Capcom players this game won't survive in tournaments is just straight ignorant, and strictly an opinion might I add. MK9 has flourished in the tournament scene making it to EVO 3 times, was by far the most popular MLG fighter, has international competition from multiple countries, and only a handful of Capcom players play MK9. And a "handful" is being generous. And do you realize how many potentially new players Injustice will get that don't fall into any FG community that very well may end up becoming tournament players?

Just stop.
Making it to EVO is hardly note worthy and being the most popular MLG game when the only other game there is Tekken means next to nothing, there's a reason Marvel and Street are the most popular/lucrative fighting games out

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Wow... I'm just going to leave this here..... @2:58

"Let me call out the MK community: The only reason they're winning, is because the REAL players aren't playing Mortal Kombat. If Alex, Me, Ricky, Justin were playing Mortal Kombat, none of them would ever win. So Mortal Kombat community, if you guys want to beat us, the Capcom fighters, let's all play Injustice and let's see if you guys are gonna win, okay? Because everybody know their champion Perfect Legend, he doesn't win our games, he only wins Mortal Kombat, but when he crosses over to the other games, no chance. So I'm calling out all you guys out there, the reason why you guys play the other games, is because the skill level is lower, you can't play the harder games, so let's all play Injustice, let's all be competitive, and you know, I'll see you guys at the next tournament"

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Yall need to stop hating F Champ and other capcom players and embrace them this game is not MK but more importantly capcom is the heart and soul of the FGC without them this game cannot survive and I don't know about yall but I don't wanna wake up at 10 AM to watch Injustice grand finals on laggy ass steam 7
The ignorance in this post is overwhelming

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
You mean fighting games, right?
Because there is enough competition here for shooters, with fighting games there is some but not a lot.
yeah was only talking about Fighters, EU does pretty well in shooters and PC games there's no doubt about that

-Deadman-

Getting better with age

And how much success does FChamp have in MK? Play a game without training wheels (Xfactor, Ultra) and see whats up. Anyone wanna start a pool to see how long it takes Fchamp to duck tail back to capcom country?

I'm sorry, I'm not done.
A 9 year old makes a very large chunk of your community look like fools @Evo.
At least our young players (SawnikFawx) won't be coloring during class when they go back Monday.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
And how much success does FChamp have in MK? Play a game without training wheels (Xfactor, Ultra) and see whats up. Anyone wanna start a pool to see how long it takes Fchamp to duck tail back to capcom country?
Fchamp is good but he's to attuned to Marvel, the real threats are the SF players that have gdlk fundamentals like J Wong,Dieminion,Ricky and Rog those will be the ones most likely to win

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Updated OP with the video and text. This video will piss a lot of people off, but for me, just makes me that much more hype!

"Let me call out the MK community: The only reason they're winning, is because the REAL players aren't playing Mortal Kombat. If Alex, Me, Ricky, Justin were playing Mortal Kombat, none of them would ever win. So Mortal Kombat community, if you guys want to beat us, the Capcom fighters, let's all play Injustice and let's see if you guys are gonna win, okay? Because everybody know their champion Perfect Legend, he doesn't win our games, he only wins Mortal Kombat, but when he crosses over to the other games, no chance. So I'm calling out all you guys out there, the reason why you guys play the other games, is because the skill level is lower, you can't play the harder games, so let's all play Injustice, let's all be competitive, and you know, I'll see you guys at the next tournament"
I think this guy needs a wakeup call. the american capcom community isnt even winning in their own main game which is AE so hold that. but this is hype I like it.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Fchamp is good but he's to attuned to Marvel, the real threats are the SF players that have gdlk fundamentals like J Wong,Dieminion,Ricky and Rog those will be the ones most likely to win
I have no doubt in my mind they can do well, but to sleep on our community is foolish and disrepectful. Don't believe anyone forgot for a second that Justin "5 hit kombo" Wong picked up MK9 solely to "cash in" on us at the start. April 15th its a level playing field, no one is going to have an advantage. Going in with the mentality that you're going to dominate just because you play Street Fighter or Marvel is going to get your back blown out. Respect is earned not given.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think this guy needs a wakeup call. the american capcom community isnt even winning in their own main game which is AE so hold that. but this is hype I like it.
Yeah, plus, the Capcom guys have TRIED to play MK. They all quit because they weren't winning. And the ones that still play, aren't winning. Chris G is an amazing player, but he's not winning. He's kind of an exception though, since he plays every single fighting game at a high level. But Justin admittedly said he couldn't win at MLG, Alex stopped playing and didn't make top 8 at EVO when he was playing.

So I call out the Capcom community. Play MK9, give it as much time as you want. If you can beat REO in a ft10, I will resign as a moderator of TYM, I will leave the FGC, and I will never come back.

The only way they're beating REO is if he throws the match just so I'll leave, lol.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Infiltration is a god so is Diago and the rest of them, tbh they could dominate any game they wanted to, AE just pays the most money.

I have no doubt in my mind they can do well, but to sleep on our community is foolish and disrepectful. Don't believe anyone forgot for a second that Justin "5 hit kombo" Wong picked up MK9 solely to "cash in" on us at the start. April 15th its a level playing field, no one is going to have an advantage. Going in with the mentality that you're going to dominate just because you play Street Fighter or Marvel is going to get your back blown out. Respect is earned not given.
I meant most likely to win from that community, I'm sure MK players will have something to say about it, I don't really care who wins what, tho MK seems to care a whole lot more so the salt would be funny if Capcom just won everything