What's new

Fillipino Champ using Sinestro, you've been warned.

For those that don't know how Filipino champ works let me tell you a story. I played him on stream at EVO 2009 first EVO for sf4. We played he won and he showboated for the crowd, took my loss and moved on. Later that day, he seeker me out to apologize and said that he was doing it and does things like this to get the crowd hype but he meant nothing personal. He didn't have to seek me out and explain himself, but he did and I've respected him ever since. So for the people that call him a douce and never met the guy let me say that he's not as bad as he out himself to be and most of it is posturing for hype purposes (in this case hyping up injustice)

So take this for what it is, a challenge to the NRS community and step up to the plate!
he did put his evo title on the line when he challenged chrisg to a set at some tourney, for the reason that everybody acknowledged chrisg as the real best marvel player so he isnt someone who only thinks about himself and it was something he did for the community.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
He even said on his twitter:

"Haha when I talk the whole FGC wins, it gets everyone to play"

The fact that people think he isnt just creating hype is astounding.