What's new

Fatal February '13 UMK3 Tournament COMPLETED - Juggs Wins!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Congratulations to Juggs on winning this tournament! GoldenOreos was able to force a reset after a 4-3 victory, but Juggs came back to win the decisive series, 4-2.

Here are the final standings:
1. Juggs
2. GoldenOreos
3. NobilityV3
4. JOHNNY ERMAC
5. OUIJA WARRIOR
5. MIKECALDWELL
7. rsigley
7. Airflash 24
9. @¼ good
9. STB Chongo
9. @Zer0 Hundr3d
12. MastaZenyouX DNP
12. FOREVER KING DNP

Thank you to everyone who showed up to play and for playing in this tournament. I hope everyone had fun and be sure to be on the lookout for the next UMK3 tourney in the near future :)

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Sorry guys, ended up not showing up because there was an online tournament for MK9. A game I am actually good at haha. Congrats Juggs and everyone that played

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
I'd ask you nicely to remove the video I'm featured in, seeing how that's not an accurate representation of my image and every thing I stand for, but I believe honor over image, so you can choose to keep our match-up if you please.

GG's all.

Thanks for running this, MK BIll; your job was a frustrating one, and you didn't even get to play. Thanks! Ggs to everyone I faced. This was fun with everyone involved!

Reactions: MKB

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
lol. Instigate much? I think he said he was having trouble doing moves on MKAK.
Okay so in regular UMK3, you can input the directionals for the certain moves as quickly as you want. Like, if you want to teleport with Ermac, you can press the Down Back motion as quickly as you want, as it should be. On MKAK, I have to do it a lot more deliberately. I can't just do it like I have been for 6 years, I have to do it slow as hell which it may not sound like a big deal, but when you're used to something for that long it severely alters your game. Also, just because you do it slower doesn't mean it will come out. MKAK drops inputs too so it may not even register it.

Despite this problem, MKAK is just inferior to the older 2006 version. 2006 is much smoother, less delay, and it looks better too.