What's new

EventHubs 2015 Top 50 Mortal Kombat X Players List (1-50)

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Ahh yes, Wonderchef the Kung Lao main and Trepound the Cassie Cage main.

I like what I see.

I have a feeling this is going to be "pick a person out of a hat" until about top 20, when it'll (hopefully) start making sense... At least eventhubs was smart enough to actually ask MKX players to do this top 50, otherwise I feel PL and CD JR would be at the top, with Joker from Injustice as a close 3rd.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
Wonder chef seems pretty informed and up to date, at least that is the impression I get from him. This dude knows MKX.

Pretty shitty attitude from the guy posting in this thread which apparently kicked him, just seeing the way you write I can tell you're in the wrong.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Was fun voting for this. If people are complaining about 50-41, idk what's gunna happen with the rest lol.
How old is that pic of you? You look completely different. Did you cut your hair? ;-; </3

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Half of TYMs reaction.

if @Milkman is not at least in the top 20 I am going to riot.

Also, there are 2 people that I would really trust when it comes to ranking MK players. Kitana Prime and Wonderchef, they are the biggest of Stream Monsters, and watch every single tournament.

#E V B B O Y Z

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Looks like the Illuminati struck me again

looks like a popular vote like the marvel one

top 20 should be about right though

and for the record I tried to nominate @Dja_Homies in <3 (top 8 scr very impressive) as well as Kevo who ppl forget has 2 9th place finishes at majors with big regional wins over myself and brady. And Gimpy for his top 8 at TCW in prepatch Yomi