What's new

General/Other - Ermac Ermac General Discussion Thread

Afumba

Noob
My problem with klassic skin is that it doesn't fit his current image now cause of that idle stance. Ermac just looks very odd floating like that with the ninja costume lol
To be honest Ermac looks pretty dumb floating in general :p Have an easy fix though... remove the floatiness & while they are at it they can give him a backwards walk speed... t hey forgot about it prior to release lol

cambros22

Stand Back I'm a Doctor!!!!!!
Was wondering if anyone knew that Erron black can command grab Ermac out of Vanish and Disappear?

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
You can grab Ermac out of grab and Disappear in general. Anyone can do it. But no one knows that until they've tried to mash grab against it.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
While I'm happy with the classic skin, the classic skins in this game dont look as good as the classic costumes of MK9.
I wouldve been happy with his current main costume with a mask. That's all.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
I like it more than the Pharao one :) I really just wish he wouldnt float :(
I think the floating kind of fits the character but it's come at the expense of mobility... his run is one of the slower ones and his backwards walk makes trip guarding a bit of a struggle. I'm not complaining though, I love the character now EX blast has been fixed. I always worry about his damage output with every patch...

*If anyone from NRS is reading he does not need a damage nerf one bit.

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
Has anyone else tried this in a match yet ? Buddy of mine goes by Dragosiege turned me on to it. I'm stingy with my meter in combos outside of vortexes so idk.

Last edited:

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
Also have any of you run into someone on PSN by the name "crazykayriss" someone who uses Tanya, Sonya, D'vorah and whatnot?

Last edited:

Afumba

Noob
Has anyone else tried this in a match yet ? Buddy of mine toes by Dragosiege turned me on to it. I'm stingy with my meter in combos outside of vortexes so idk.

Nice combo :) i use a similar 45% meterless in that situation. After SoulBurst do b321. Never thought to use a secon s4 though... will give it a shot.

Well i am stingy in combos too what meters go but i would use it to make a "5" appear as the first damage number :D

zaf

professor
Yea i go for this combo as well. He can do a lot in the corner, so a lot of his game can actually revolve around putting your opponent there.
It becomes easier when you use the B12 corner carry combos.

HanSolo

Noob
For some reason the klassic skin hasn't shown up for me on xb1, anyone else having that problem?

Was toying around with Ermac(spectral)today for the first time ever, do people consider his combos difficult in comparison to others? Seemed like they are very tight in comparison to eb, my main.

For some reason the klassic skin hasn't shown up for me on xb1, anyone else having that problem?

Was toying around with Ermac(spectral)today for the first time ever, do people consider his combos difficult in comparison to others? Seemed like they are very tight in comparison to eb, my main.
lol i didnt know he even had combos lol