What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr [EO Beta] Ferra/Torr Beta Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceOfKnaves

Hallucin8
Are roll combo's actually viable with Lackey now? Did they also touch frame data on MB roll?
This guy asking the real questions, psh
Didn't you get the memo this thread is for freaking out over our new EX attacks and new optimal ruthless damage

for real tho, from what I hear Roll's are now viable mid combo string (but still difficult), Non-MB roll has better recovery and I think + on block? and I don't know if they touched MB roll but I would need someone to confirm cause I'm an XB1 plebian without a beta code

Last edited:

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
People need to realize that even before those buffs from the beta ruthless can get 64% meterless and 67% with 1 bar from 3 stacks and a jip and no one ever complained. Sure 74% is a bit More but I doubt we'll ever See this in a tournament match. The only Time I EVER saw someone actually landing a 3 stack combo in a tournament was bio in esl against sonicfox.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
People need to realize that even before those buffs from the beta ruthless can get 64% meterless and 67% with 1 bar from 3 stacks and a jip and no one ever complained. Sure 74% is a bit More but I doubt we'll ever See this in a tournament match. The only Time I EVER saw someone actually landing a 3 stack combo in a tournament was bio in esl against sonicfox.
exactly rignt, except for nit seeing it in a tourney, tho you may he right there too, except is gonna be like 95% bnb.

Getting three stacks is not that difficult, maintaining them is the real challenge

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Which all come at a cost, quite a heavy one, either with a bar or with the damage from PnG, chef's 74% cost him 15%, heck they might even bump up the self inflicted damage from PnG, in fact they prolly should if this is going to stay. Heavy punishes have always been Ruthless' niche.

What really matters is how all the other characters buffs counter this, once we have the whole package for a while we can start to discuss what's OP or not.
Wow... you lost 5% for an optimal 50% 1 bar Bnb, and 15% for a 70%+ 1 bar kill confirm off of a jump in.... pretty balanced to me :DOGE

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Off-topic: Who's TheCoolKid93? Just wanna said his/her F/T is nice. Outside of Bio I haven't seen any F/T players.....I'm a terrible human being :(

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
Yes but also saying a character is "s+ tier but I can't play them at level" invalidates whatever opinion you have.

even with these buffs F/T being s is an overestimate. this is not nearly as big a buff as png cancels.
I think you missed it. I was saying just because people play at B level with an S character doesn't make it any less true.

Any who I feel ruthless didn't need this. Lackey did and he got something. It would have been nice if maybe only vicious got this. Would have fit the program a little better.

Jolt

Uprise
Now that I'm thinking about it, would Ruthless still "be broken", "be number 1", and "not need this" if they just decreased the buffs from pain and gain? Would the tools themselves till be ridiculous/broken with the variation? Or is it the damage that makes things out of hand to the community?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Now that I'm thinking about it, would Ruthless still "be broken", "be number 1", and "not need this" if they just decreased the buffs from pain and gain? Would the tools themselves till be ridiculous/broken with the variation? Or is it the damage that makes things out of hand to the community?
The damage is irrelevant since, honestly, even with no Pain and Gain buffs optimal combos for 1 bar still hit the upper 40% into the lower 50% depending on the set-up.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
The damage is irrelevant since, honestly, even with no Pain and Gain buffs optimal combos for 1 bar still hit the upper 40% into the lower 50% depending on the set-up.
But Id rather just have a damage boost on everything than just end up doing the same combos as vicious for slightly more damage

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Combos are different.

Vicious does more until you hit stack 2.
But playstyle between variations should be more different then they are now because since those variations honestly dont need meter much all our meter is jhst going to be spent on thise teo moves. Id rather have ruthless spend meter on raw ex grabs for big unbreakable damage with damage boost. Vicious should be tge full on EX ferra tosse stance imo to keep them as different as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.