What's new

Breakthrough - Kano [EO Beta Closed] Kano Beta Changes Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
ticks should still be the same. they didnt say they were removed, just that if you did a tick like D4 into Grab; if you EX it'll hit regardless because it'll combo since it's ex or just tick like normal. Otherwise you can still just do ticks like normal and I assume the OS we have with it is still around.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I love Cyber, it the main all Kano variations. I just wanted Cyber to receive some buffs other then Eye Laser. Cyber is still awesome now with OH Air ball in the corner mix ups.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Bahahaha and people still try to say cybernetic is good and viable. Did anyone just see winterbrawl
Jax usually give me trouble, so I fight him with Commando to Parry his high mid punches. But yes..Cyber still needs buffs. A Low grenade toss and improve damge on knives would be amazing.

Gofer_MK_

Banned
Jax usually give me trouble, so I fight him with Commando to Parry his high mid punches. But yes..Cyber still needs buffs. A Low grenade toss and improve damge on knives would be amazing.
I agree, give us a grenade special like Erron's Sand Grenade. Also, make the EX Eye laser 2 hit, a low then mid, a motion where Kano looks down, hits the opponents legs and moves his head up.xD

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Okay, here's the 2/29 patch changes (of note) (Apologies if this is already known)

All Variations:

Low Kick(D3) has a 7f Startup
Lifting Knee(F4) has 11f Startup and is -5 on block(?)
Toe Kick(D4) has a 7f Startup

Black Dragon Ball (BF3EX) is -21 on block, -13 if delayed
Uprise Ball(DB3EX) has 7f startup
Upward Laser is +5 on block wowie zowie

Cybernetic:
Elbow Spike(B1) is -8 on block

Delinquent(B13) is -2 on block

Cutthroat:
Sneaky Blade(B1) has increased range(Very noticeable)

Blade Slice(DB1) is -5 on block
Bloody Slice(DB1EX) is -15 on block

Damage reduction in combos (His 70% 3 Bar corner combo now does 64 FWIW)
EDIT: His 52% 2 bar Midscreen combo is still 52%, so I don't know exactly what scales.

Commando:
n/a
Please let me know if I missed or forgot anything.

Last edited:

SamZ

Noob
-8 B1 , lol. Handful of people pretty much called cyber from the start. If your character is fine day 1, and never receives any significant buffs, hes going to suck at the end of the game.

Last edited:

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
The low pokes being 7 frames is awesome, but B1 getting nerfed is pretty insane. That's a huge nerf if it's really -8 on block.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
The low pokes being 7 frames is awesome, but B1 getting nerfed is pretty insane. That's a huge nerf if it's really -8 on block.
It's one thing if cyber/commando Kano was a character with a ton of options, and you could just do B13 anyway. But now you're basically forced to do B13, and confirm anything on hit.

Which I mean, sounds fine. But B1 should not have been changed

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Okay, here's the 2/29 patch changes (of note) (Apologies if this is already known)

All Variations:

Cybernetic:

Cutthroat:

EDIT: His 52% 2 bar Midscreen combo is still 52%, so I don't know exactly what scales.

Commando:
n/a
How - is d3 and 4? Still -3,7 respectfully? And idk why im bothering to ask. If b1-8 im dropping and sticking with sf

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
If these b1 is negative 8 NRS is a fucking joke when i comes to balancing really you are a bunch of fucking retards. So cyber kano has no fucking options up close and weak mid hitting knives and now you nerf him even more its just unbelievable im offially done with this game. So quanchi still has some of the best zoning in the game and he has a 50/50. But cyber kano now has absolutely nothing i just dont know whats going on at NRS why nerf a character that was already bad in the first place jesus i cant take this shit anymore

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)

All Variations:

Cybernetic:

Cutthroat:

Commando:
n/a
F4 was always 11f startup and -5 on block.
For Uprise Ball did you mean DB2EX?
You can't delay BF3EX on block, pretty sure normal one was always -21 and ex was always -13 anyway.
I believe it's DB1 in Cutthroat that scales.
Also air ball is an overhead because fuck fundamentals right? A 50/50 is exactly what Cyber needed (not)

I'm happy they gave him 7 frame pokes so he's not behind like the rest of the cast but it doesn't take a genius to see that D1 is the one that should've been made 7 since it's the useless one and D3 and D4 are already fine as they are.
B1 -8 now? I shouldn't be surprised at this point, they're actually nerfing this variation and buffing Cutthroat because yolo or whatever. At this point I'm sure they have no idea what to do with him and they're just ignoring us for whatever reason.

So glad I'm done with Cybernetic, this is frankly horrific.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
B1 nerf is harsh. Should've made ground laser or knifes safe to compensate. Or make grenade less minus.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor, they could have been sensible and buffed him instead of giving Cutthroat the most overall buffs.

Seriously, I'm going full on autism trying to understand why they did what they did.

Noobe

Noob
That's gotta be a mistake. Because that means now commando and cyber are trash. They better fix that shit NOW!!!!!!

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
They should have just left cybernetic alone if your not gonna buff a shit tier character just leave him how he was before the patch ill take that please NRS. How on gods green earth are we gonna compete now with cyber have you guys seen the new characters its just no way

Status
Not open for further replies.