What's new

EMP Triforce GM's message to the FGC

Ha, no. I'm just wondering what he means by sheep. In my experience, people who refer to others as sheep are usually really deluded people who think they're a lot smarter than they actually are.
basically. there's a lot of bs people talk about triforce that's grounded in "i heard from x that triforce is a bad person" with no explanation as to why he's a bad person. he's referencing the people who follow along with this without questioning the claim.

Flagg

Noob
You need to break that up into paragraphs, no one is going to read that massive wall of text.

I dont know what's worse, EMP's blow up of a community no one will read or the attempt to blow him up by calling him out with a massive wall of text, again, no one will read.

Zangrief

Noob
basically. there's a lot of bs people talk about triforce that's grounded in "i heard from x that triforce is a bad person" with no explanation as to why he's a bad person. he's referencing the people who follow along with this without questioning the claim.

Ok. I'm not trying to start anything. I like Triforce, but referring to "The people" and the "Masses" as ignorant sheep is intellectually lazy, and not cool.

You need to break that up into paragraphs, no one is going to read that massive wall of text.

I dont know what's worse, EMP's blow up of a community no one will read or the attempt to blow him up by calling him out with a massive wall of text, again, no one will read.
it is in paragraphs... i'll add indentation though.
Edit: indentation doesnt work on here so i added an extra "return" between them.
Edit2: Flagg, you cant really say noone will ever read it, maybe YOU wont, but clearly some people have.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
If there is anything that we as MK players should be upset is part of our "community", is the "Illuminati". Many people are allowed to act like fools, and ruin possible opportunities for others, and they are let off the hook by the "illuminati". And anytime someone be up front with the information that would put these people on blast for their shady dealings, we are told to keep it quite or receive infractions.

Until people can accept responsibility for themselves, then there is no reason to blame others, because we are ALL failing this community.
Everyone is allowed to make their own decisions. And personal decisions aren't something we should be putting "on blast" when it in no way affects anyone but the people involved. But, the issues were brought to light anyway and everyone knows the situation.

Then you follow your post saying everyone should accept responsibility for themselves? And not to blame others? Like you JUST did? Good shit.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Everyone is allowed to make their own decisions. And personal decisions aren't something we should be putting "on blast" when it in no way affects anyone but the people involved. But, the issues were brought to light anyway and everyone knows the situation.

Then you follow your post saying everyone should accept responsibility for themselves? And not to blame others? Like you JUST did? Good shit.
I didn't blame anyone, I said he needs to look at himself before complaining about others. Although I did misdirect the attention from triforce to illuminati. The difference is, that illuminati keeps certain things from being shared, where as someone ELSE is sharing triforces thoughts on our forum. Ultimately, a group is keeping certain people hush for the benefits of the few, while another is some crazy guy on his facebook or whatever. I blame myself for being silenced, but the original post was to address the fact that no one is free of blame for the stigma that may surround our community. Myself included.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I didn't blame anyone, I said he needs to look at himself before complaining about others. Although I did misdirect the attention from triforce to illuminati. The difference is, that illuminati keeps certain things from being shared, where as someone ELSE is sharing triforces thoughts on our forum. Ultimately, a group is keeping certain people hush for the benefits of the few, while another is some crazy guy on his facebook or whatever. I blame myself for being silenced, but the original post was to address the fact that no one is free of blame for the stigma that may surround our community. Myself included.
When you reference "the illuminati", you're implying TYM staff. You can thank James for that :p

Tolkeen

/wrists
When you reference "the illuminati", you're implying TYM staff. You can thank James for that :p
I don't mean explicitly the MK staff, I mean the people in this community who like to influence others, which includes a large number of players. No disrespect to the TYM staff, I love all of you.

I don't mean explicitly the MK staff, I mean the people in this community who like to influence others, which includes a large number of players. No disrespect to the TYM staff, I love all of you.
wait anyone who can influence anyone is illuminati? that makes everyone illuminati.