What's new

EMP Triforce GM's message to the FGC

Tolkeen

/wrists
wait anyone who can influence anyone is illuminati? that makes everyone illuminati.
When groups of top players and or influential people work together to keep information from people, and or to help one of their own at the expense of a non-member, then they are acting as illuminati.

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
His overuse of ellipses reminds me of my teenage years.
With a name like icenine it makes me think you have read Kurt Vonnegut... have you?

Also have you ever read Thomas Pynchon..? His whole books are filled with ellipses and they are sublime...

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Under_The_Mayo

What would it take for u to turn that OP into one of your animated pic videos w you reading it?
Just read it. Wow... It's long, so the graphics would have to be done real fast. But I could probably have something up....saturday night. It'll be a bitch to do. So I'll do it on the condition that it's you that posts it to get it seen. :) EMP TriForce's rant read by UnderTheMayo. Deal?

coolwhip

Noob
I really think a person referring to critics as "enemies" and "haters" is giving himself way to much credit. And yes, I realize sometimes people blindly hate, but using that term in a generalizing sense makes it seem like you think you're more important than you actually are.

If you don't like my post, fuck the haters.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
People don't take us seriously because we have people like you making up words. It's "association"... TYM even has a spellchecking feature in the reply box....smh.

And let me kind of explain the meaning and the reason of my reply. Who are you to say that he's the reason we don't get respect, when he posts these things to his personal social media sites, and someone else reposts them? And he's a part of the entire FGC, so are none of them taken seriously because of one person? If there is anything that we as MK players should be upset is part of our "community", is the "Illuminati". Many people are allowed to act like fools, and ruin possible opportunities for others, and they are let off the hook by the "illuminati". And anytime someone be up front with the information that would put these people on blast for their shady dealings, we are told to keep it quite or receive infractions.

Until people can accept responsibility for themselves, then there is no reason to blame others, because we are ALL failing this community.
calm down there spelling police,

i say it because i've seen posts tweets and heard actually real people (some top level, some just other local FGame players from other communities) say those exact words about the MK community, they see triforce involved and think everyone involved with him is making a big mistake.

I don't really give a shit because I still love this game, and i'm not pro, Just if I was pro I wouldn't have anything to do with the guy from what I know and what i've heard.

I've been making up words since I was 3, and I'm not gonna stop now, thank you for putting me in my place though.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Just read it. Wow... It's long, so the graphics would have to be done real fast. But I could probably have something up....saturday night. It'll be a bitch to do. So I'll do it on the condition that it's you that posts it to get it seen. :) EMP TriForce's rant read by UnderTheMayo. Deal?
OMFG mayo this will be godlike

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Triforce is an absolute joke. From the day ive been involved in MK I havnt seen a single thing hes done for the community other than let a few players rep EMP in their tags at tournament, which isnt even a sponsor. Not only that, he called out an online team demanding they surrender the EMP tag to arcadia. When challenged to a team battle not only did he compile a team of people who ive NEVER seen talk or rep EMP before, but they didnt even show up. Wheres the loyalty and "empire" there if your players wont even take a battle for you seriously? especially when online players get blown up all the time, and 13 of those fuckers showed up, on time, twice, to fight. Im sorry but that team is an absolute joke.

Triforce is an absolute joke. From the day ive been involved in MK I havnt seen a single thing hes done for the community other than let a few players rep EMP in their tags at tournament, which isnt even a sponsor. Not only that, he called out an online team demanding they surrender the EMP tag to arcadia. When challenged to a team battle not only did he compile a team of people who ive NEVER seen talk or rep EMP before, but they didnt even show up. Wheres the loyalty and "empire" there if your players wont even take a battle for you seriously? especially when online players get blown up all the time, and 13 of those fuckers showed up, on time, twice, to fight. Im sorry but that team is an absolute joke.
reo and maxter have been emp for a while now. just saying

yah and they were both awesome at the game before they were EMP and i haven't seen EMP do anything for them yet, just saying
You havent seen because you dont need to see. it's literally not your BUSINESS. Joining a team or organization isnt necessarily about becoming good at the game or something. And to be fair since joining emp their results, excluding EVO, have been better than any other time in their gaming history. this undefeated streak reo's riding? all since he became EMP. WB is the absolute worst maxter has done since joining and he was clearly messing around with new characters all tournament including the two matches he lost. let's be serious here, if you havent seen their results under the empire banner, you have intentionally kept your eyes closed
Same to you mr. dink

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
You havent seen because you dont need to see. it's literally not your BUSINESS. Joining a team or organization isnt necessarily about becoming good at the game or something. And to be fair since joining emp their results, excluding EVO, have been better than any other time in their gaming history. this undefeated streak reo's riding? all since he became EMP. WB is the absolute worst maxter has done since joining and he was clearly messing around with new characters all tournament including the two matches he lost. let's be serious here, if you havent seen their results under the empire banner, you have intentionally kept your eyes closed
Same to you mr. dink
lol