What's new

Ed Boon Announces "Who's Next?" TONIGHT On The Game Awards 2015!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamedLizard

Buff George
A reveal trailer akin to KP1 would please me.

I'd even be alright if all the figures are blacked out during their walkup animation, then once they all reach front and center, their silhouettes lighten one by one in order of their planned release.

#GetHype.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yep, finally !!! whoever make it into/as final roster option, at least we have something new coming up to MKX .... fuck yeah ! :D ;)

Gamer68

Fujin!
Can we talk about how it's most likely going to be Rain, Baraka, Sindel, and Sareena or a terrible guest character?
I think it's probably going to be Rain, Baraka, Sindel and Bo' Rai Cho. But I want it to be 4 of these:
  • Fujin
  • Reiko
  • Kai
  • Cyrax
  • Sektor
  • Smoke (human or cyborg)
  • Noob Saibot
  • Havik
  • Frost
  • Li Mei
  • Kabal
  • Maybe a new character, like a cyborg with Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke as variations.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Hopefully it's a trailer like the Liu Kang days and such. Also bring a defensive based strong character. Aquaman style. Don't even care who it is at this point (except Bo, kill him).

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Can we talk about how it's most likely going to be Rain, Baraka, Sindel, and Sareena or a terrible guest character?
Rain is 99.9% unlikely, what makes you think he's likely to be one of the characters? The only chance he has is if it's a story pack imo, remember NRS said no repeat DLC :p

Status
Not open for further replies.