What's new

Ed Boon Announces "Who's Next?" TONIGHT On The Game Awards 2015!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Do you think it is simply the fact that it was leaked, or does the overwhelmingly negative reaction by many at its content have anything to do with the cancellation/silence from them?
Dude, the silence is what gets me. Neither Boon nor NRS pages have said anything.

If it really was because of them pissy not being a "world premiere", I think they could have gone ahead and ignored the leak if it wasn't for the Bloody-Disgusting article.

Get fucked. Baraka is hands down the manliest character in MK history. Do you even remember mk2? Probably not. You're parents were probably fucking not even attempting to create what they did.

Maybe look up an mk wiki some time. Barakas the man
Yaaaasss! Drag haaaaa!!!

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I liked Baraka in MK Deception too. You know, back when they actually made him not a jobber but someone important. Also was fun to play.

In fact, Reptile's a jobber, Shinnok is a jobber, Shang is a jobber, Mileena is a jobber, and so on and so forth since the new timeline started to the point where being a villain in MK is actually bad for your chances to be interesting or win in the story.

Which is why I haven't cared about the story in forever and moved on. So yeah Baraka Obama is cool IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.