What's new

ECT 2015 - Next Weekend's Event Schedule is now Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
The main event isn't the problem guys and you know it.
The fact that it's 10pm is, no finals start at 10pm (well now they do!)
Last game usually goes on 8-9pm

It's fine. Let's keep our main event spots plz

haketh

Noob
Yea, plus if Top 8 is 3 out of 5 for all matches, it's gonna be a loooong series. Combo Breaker Top 8 was brutal to watch, it was like 2.5 hours of intense and stressful matches. After about 1.5 hours I just wanted it to be over. TOs really need to start taking viewers into account more seriously.
lol fuck no

Hades

Noob
Yea, plus if Top 8 is 3 out of 5 for all matches, it's gonna be a loooong series. Combo Breaker Top 8 was brutal to watch, it was like 2.5 hours of intense and stressful matches. After about 1.5 hours I just wanted it to be over. TOs really need to start taking viewers into account more seriously.
You do realise that people watch this tournament all over the world right? Usually these tournaments are running at like 3am here in New Zealand. How ever the solution is simple, if you can't handle not getting enough sleep for one night, watch the archive after work the next day. 3 out of 5 is brilliant and you claiming that they need to 'take viewers into account' is just stupid. If i can handle going to work on like 3 hours sleep i'm sure you can go to bed a little later than you usually would....

Status
Not open for further replies.