What's new

East Coast Throwdown 2015 MKX Viewers Guide! (Guide, Hype & Updates!)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I don't like having to beg people for results, because I feel like I'm bothering people at the tournament. But we as a community need to step our game up.

Can you imagine a sporting event where no one bothered to communicate the results because "the fans watching around the world aren't as important, should have been in the stadium"?

If we want people to take us seriously, we need to take ourselves seriously also.

Riyo

Noob
Wow. We are at least owed an explanation...but from past experience (ala Final Round 2014) I doubt we are ever going to get anything beyond reasonable.
I can give you one.

Due to having internet issues, scheduled stream time had to be moved ahead. KN streamed 4 matches of marvel then top 8 KI and now Injustice.

Can u confirm all this for us?
Li Joe said top 16 is at 12pm EST (someone told me they asked him and confirmed this but of course it could start a bit later depending on the situation). As far as the matchups go, someone told me they were like that. But I will not fully confirm that just yet. Just what I heard

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Wow. We are at least owed an explanation...but from past experience (ala Final Round 2014) I doubt we are ever going to get anything beyond reasonable.
What Riyo said plus 32 man brackets doing 3 out of 5s with 5 setups. It was fun though and we ran the brackets pretty well.

Last edited: