What's new

EAST COAST THROWDOWN 2012 PREDICTIONS

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Lets all stop Lying to our self no one is winning this but me and ezail relaxedstate might wi and nerd everyone else hella free

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Kabal's gonna win.

I'm really fucking sad. As of today, I officially can't make it.
Nearly all my favorite people, including Montreal, the now-registered Cock and my favorite Kabal in AC1984 (who IS going to win this tournament, I'd put money on it if I wasn't poor), and I'm beat :(.
Having 2 jobs took getting off for this show from difficult to impossible.

You bastards better ALL come to Summer Jam. I'm planning something big, but I'm waiting 'til after the dust settles to put the word out so we all have something to look forward to post-EVO.

Meh :(...

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Kabal's gonna win.

I'm really fucking sad. As of today, I officially can't make it.
Nearly all my favorite people, including Montreal, the now-registered Cock and my favorite Kabal in AC1984 (who IS going to win this tournament, I'd put money on it if I wasn't poor), and I'm beat :(.
Having 2 jobs took getting off for this show from difficult to impossible.

You bastards better ALL come to Summer Jam. I'm planning something big, but I'm waiting 'til after the dust settles to put the word out so we all have something to look forward to post-EVO.

Meh :(...
dude come on! what am i going to do with out my fellow boxs support?!

KevoDaMaN

The 6
Do whatever the fuck you want....you no more my Kabal brother from another mother....

P.S. Your Cage represents only freedom and democracy....
Lmao cool brah fuck you and kabal in the mk9 shiznit i will pick kabal back up in mk10 and we prob can be back brothers but for now on JC