3. AC1984
4. KT Smith
5. Insuperable
6. KevoDaMan
7. J360
8. Mikemetroid

Lulzlou

Noob
If there is one person that I would love to see win a major its...myself. but Ac1984 is a very close second, and the way he has been playing atm makes him one of the best players ay ect if not the single best player. He deserves it, and he stands a great shot at getting it.

A correction though, Chris g placed the highest at on the edge 2. Ac and I tied for second.

Kevo is madcatz by tag, Wnba by heart. If there are 5 vsm members, kevo would be on our 5v5 team for sure.
If you are short on people for some odd reason, I would love to play on your team :]
I currently have no sort of team u_u It would be nice to be a part of something for once though lol.
I preregistered as MAK LulzLou to support them. Without them, I would be nothing.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
If you are short on people for some odd reason, I would love to play on your team :]
I currently have no sort of team u_u It would be nice to be a part of something for once though lol.
I preregistered as MAK LulzLou to support them. Without them, I would be nothing.
I don't even know if there is going to be a 5v5 lol. I hope so.

There will be a 4v4 team Deadliest warrior tournament. U need to be on the mak team with blackula, tricky, and ur bff mao.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
If Anyone wants me on a team. I'd be down to hair whip all you bitches.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

OZZYGUITAR

Back-dash Adam
Wo wo Soapboxfan and crew I think you mean DrFlash44 and crew and THEN ermacio loljk
i think he just didnt feel like typing in all of us, and sean obivously comes first because he's the one who talked to swift in the first place to get in dungeon battles, so its like he is coming and bringing his friends, like dungeon battles, but its ok because we'll be even when i BODY HIS SEKTOR! ARE YOU READY SWIFT?! CAUSE IM COMIN!!!!!! THE ONLY REASON IVE BEEN LOSING IS BECAUSE OF MY CHARACTER!!!! AND YES IM AT A GAS STATION! lol
SwiftTomHanks

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
i think he just didnt feel like typing in all of us, and sean obivously comes first because he's the one who talked to swift in the first place to get in dungeon battles, so its like he is coming and bringing his friends, like dungeon battles, but its ok because we'll be even when i BODY HIS SEKTOR! ARE YOU READY SWIFT?! CAUSE IM COMIN!!!!!! THE ONLY REASON IVE BEEN LOSING IS BECAUSE OF MY CHARACTER!!!! AND YES IM AT A GAS STATION! lol
SwiftTomHanks
Ok greg the pretending to be Tom Brady gas station thing is getting old, because you've now done it 3 times in two days