What's new

General/Other - D'Vorah D'Vorah General Discussion Thread

Are you talking about Venomous? If so, b1 into spray is an easy input, since you can't really hit confirm it just do b1 into df1. I do it by making a sweeping motion after I do B1. F34 into F44 is just a timing thing

Hey Harley, yeah venomous. It is simple but feels weird and it just not come out... the other comes out sometimes when I let the person drop around my midsection. I will just keep trying it, thanks a lot. I will try your rolling motion.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Hey Harley, yeah venomous. It is simple but feels weird and it just not come out... the other comes out sometimes when I let the person drop around my midsection. I will just keep trying it, thanks a lot. I will try your rolling motion.
Yea no problem. It feels weird because you are going from back to down to forward it is an awkward motion. Yea try letting them fall a bit more so you can recover from the f34

This looks legit. Great find!
Thanks! I also made this video about the SQ meaty puddle setups. I don't see any sq's doing this still, this late in the games life, so I felt like I should make a video just to put the info out there.

I don't think I created the tech but I did find it on my own like within the first couple weeks of the game.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Thanks! I also made this video about the SQ meaty puddle setups. I don't see any sq's doing this still, this late in the games life, so I felt like I should make a video just to put the info out there.

I don't think I created the tech but I did find it on my own like within the first couple weeks of the game.

Very nice man. Yeah guys like me and @TopTierHarley have been talking about the b21 into puddle setups for some time now. I love them.

You can also end your corner combos with 212~swarm and achieve the same setup.

And you are right about very few Dvorah's doing this...HoneyBae has just bow incorporated this into his game.

KNX

Noob

I'm sure Floe found this on his stream in like week 1, if he didn't find it he's definitely the first person I saw using it, and this was way back when Bug Cancels were just being figured out... It's commonly known by most players here either way, just not utilized since I think people prefer to just autopilot into damage (not a bad thing), but the meaty swarm setups are strong coupled with her pressure game and easy to confirm off of... Definitely worth incorporating.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
I've found that D'vorah players don't use it as much because they prefer the damage and delay wakeup can be a problem for this setup. I personally love it because it lows for the pressure to continue after combos. A blocked swarm = another 50/50 to me. Whenever they hold down on knock down, I do two Swarms, one whiffs and the other will hit them on block and grant the vortex.

Amazing Muzzy Wallace

Don't.Hit...The Quan...
Ok guys check this out. So I play venomous for fun and quite fond of the character. As I'm playing, I heard the on the mic that I'm playing against says "you're not a true d'vorah main if you don't play swarm queen". I was wanna hear the d'vorah community input on this

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Ok guys check this out. So I play venomous for fun and quite fond of the character. As I'm playing, I heard the on the mic that I'm playing against says "you're not a true d'vorah main if you don't play swarm queen". I was wanna hear the d'vorah community input on this
If you play D'vorah, you're a D'vorah main, regardless of variation. Don't worry about some salty scrub

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
If they delay wakeup it's free f112 pressure. It's easy to react to once you see the Swarm whiff.
If Swarm Whiffs, then their armor eats the F1 and you get punished. But you can bait out delayed wakeups and not too many people do it.

KNX

Noob
If Swarm Whiffs, then their armor eats the F1 and you get punished. But you can bait out delayed wakeups and not too many people do it.
You can't reversal armor after delayed wakeup, if you time it meaty on their wakeup and they are pressing buttons they will get hit. One of the reasons why the f112/f11 EX df1 OS is so useful.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
So apparently this is possible, which means the link is a lot bigger than previously thought

Oh yea. I thought it was known. F22 and F112 can be linked from b1. It's not practical by any means but it's there. F4 should also work in theory since its 1 frame faster than F2 but I've never gotten it to link. I think the frame data might be wrong on F2.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Oh yea. I thought it was known. F22 and F112 can be linked from b1. It's not practical by any means but it's there. F4 should also work in theory since its 1 frame faster than F2 but I've never gotten it to link. I think the frame data might be wrong on F2.
B1 linking into F11 I know cause of your video, but I didn't even think about F22.

B1 linking into F11 I know cause of your video, but I didn't even think about F22.
Yea, it's super strict. I just managed to connect the F44 though. So that's also possible.

Side note does anyone have a max damage conversion off anti air F22's I'm trying to make those stray hits hurt more but this is the best I've got so far.

Last edited: