What's new

Does anyone besides me choose a particular song as a theme before each tournament ?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Since Final Round I've chosen a song as a personal theme music to train/live by leading up into each tournament

I've always picked a demeanor, message, attitude and motivation for each tournament as my "go to" mindset score each major and sometimes each local

Does anyone else do this? Serious answers please

I've never reused any cause I'm superstitious that way

If I'm crazy then let thread die lol

B W1zZ

Noob
I usually pick a song I kind of mentally associate with a major I plan on attending to get myself ragehype. It's usually a different one for each major lol. This was my dallas one:

I had something to prove to myself which I did more or less. I didn't make top 8 I felt I put on a good showing.

I'm crazy too pig.

I unfortunately found my perfect song after MLG. this is an old song that i've always loved, but i've only been gaming to it recently.

Justice

Noob
I have a few that I use. I can't seem to settle on just one.

"Game On" by the cast of The Guild

"The Game" by Motorhead (Triple H's theme)

"Come with Me" by Puff Daddy

"Bawitdaba" by Kid Rock

"The Only One" by Evanescence

The first time I go to an American tourney, I'm blasting "American Badass" by Kid Rock simply because I think it would be hilarious for a Canadian to have the balls to do that :p

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Yes! <3
And it is from this that my dream of one day making a Top 8 with wrestling entrances emerges.

My mind's choice in song for NEC went from Orgy, to WAR because I wanted an excuse to walk in the double doors doing the Chris Tucker In Rush Hour dance, and has settled on this:

I'M GONNA FUCKING WIN