What's new

Question - Kobu Jutsu Do you think her pressure should be normalized?

Do you think her pressure should be normalized?

• Yes

Votes: 33 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 66.7%

• Total voters

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Omg I'm sorry but I'm fine with the game as is...or buff the low tiers a little. Idgaf. Just leave the top tiers alone.

Happy world? God I hate message boards.
I'm sorry LotF!!! You were my Nightwing inspiration in a past game and I enjoy your views and opinions but you were wrong about who was derailing what. Just keeping you honest.

Her pressure is not even that good. She actually has to take risk when an opponent have meter. Her cancels can be mb punish.

If you want to nerf a character that has true pressure that builds up a lot of meter, and can't even mb out of the pressure!!!! Nerf Lui Kang Dragon fire variation.

This variation don't need to be nerf and this thread should be closed because this is just stupid. Tanya pressure have huge gaps. I don't see people going to lui Kang forums and saying Nerf Lui Kang dragon fire when that variation is top 5 or top 10.
She has the option to delay which gives the opponent the option to mb punish with armoured move, or didn't you know that? Because that option makes her pressure even better. If she wants the opponent can't mb punish.

This thread is a question about the community's opinion on the matter, it's not a nerf request/demand. I think is pretty reasonable ASKING whether the 2nd best character in the game needs nerf. I'm sorry but you are the stupid one and not this thread.

E

Eldriken

Guys, let's not turn this into a bashing thread. I've dropped it with Fly, so let's just carry on, yes? =D

Somea2V

Thread Referee
So every single piece of online experience is invalid? Hmm...
Well... it is an environment with laughable consistency that, at the very best, obscures at least a few frames one way or another. When discussing the finer points of how to find holes and weaknesses in a "safe" offense, slight frame differences are what give you bad information.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Guys, let's not turn this into a bashing thread. I've dropped it with Fly, so let's just carry on, yes? =D
Sorry, that was not my intention. You both are awesome gents in my book, just wanted to keep Fly honest because I like hearing his opinions.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
She has the option to delay which gives the opponent the option to mb punish with armoured move, or didn't you know that? Because that option makes her pressure even better. If she wants the opponent can't mb punish.

This thread is a question about the community's opinion on the matter, it's not a nerf request/demand. I think is pretty reasonable ASKING whether the 2nd best character in the game needs nerf. I'm sorry but you are the stupid one and not this thread.
It doesn't make her pressure better it make it worse because both players have to guess. Lui Kang Dragon Fire is not a guessing varaition where players can mb. You take the chip damage and meter build. With tanya both player have to guess period. which make the variation not as good. I don't even see this character being top 2 in my opinion now she got nerf hard.

Ra Helios

If you think a pressure that can be mb out of is better then pressure that can't be mb out of then you are a fool and im wasting my time. Bye.

Ra Helios

Just watch. Neatherrealm creators going to look at this thread and nerf this character just because some guy think mb out of pressure is better then a pressure that can't be meter burn. I'm waiting. Then once she get nerf liu Kang won't get touch Again because of uneducated tym members. (RANT!!!!)

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I seem her pressure go on for way too long in tournaments.
what we think probably doesn't matter, What Lord Pako gives Lord Pako takes.

If you think a pressure that can be mb out of is better then pressure that can't be mb out of then you are a fool and im wasting my time. Bye.
I think a pressure that normally can't be mb out but has the OPTION to be delayed (which gives the opponent the possibility to mb punish) for mind games is better than a pressure that doesn't have that option. If you can't get that, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Ra Helios

I think a pressure that normally can't be mb out but has the OPTION to be delayed (which gives the opponent the possibility to mb punish) for mind games is better than a pressure that doesn't have that option. If you can't get that, I'm sorry for wasting your time.
Pressure that can't me mb has a way better mind game then a pressure that can be mb because it give the player limitless options!! then a limit option. let that marinate.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
So every single piece of online experience is invalid? Hmm...
Well to be fair you said everyone who hasn't fought A good Tanya was invalid...online masks what is good and makes her pressure better than it is. So yes online Tanya exp should make anyone critical.
lol he was just telling Eldriken what thread Paulo posted in about the new patch.
i know. Is his name tremor?
I'm sorry LotF!!! You were my Nightwing inspiration in a past game and I enjoy your views and opinions but you were wrong about who was derailing what. Just keeping you honest.
Respect
If you view the thread, it's actually quite dumb for tremor. Tools not working for one character aren't justification for tools not working for another. They should both be fixed. Oh, but the game doesn't need more patches, my bad.
Correct.
I'm sorry I derailed...it was an accident.

@Ra Helios have you been to LK forums lately? DF players are saying it should go...I disagree but my opinion means shit right now lol.

Ra Helios

Well to be fair you said everyone who hasn't fought A good Tanya was invalid...online masks what is good and makes her pressure better than it is. So yes online Tanya exp should make anyone critical.

Respect

Correct.

@Ra Helios have you been to LK forums lately? DF players are saying it should go...I disagree but my opinion means shit right now lol.

Good Good. No I haven't recently. But when Xarkamaka made I thread their. I really didn't see any thread saying liu Kang need nerf (DF)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Good Good. No I haven't recently. But when Xarkamaka made I thread their. I really didn't see any thread saying liu Kang need nerf (DF)
They are being sneaky about it...not mentioning it in thread titles but stating it blatantly deep in threads. You have to dig but it's there

E

Eldriken

Respect

Correct.

Water under the bridge, dude. No biggie.

Ra Helios

Q

You rather be a superhero that has limits ( tanya KJ) or a a Super hero that don't have limits ( Liu Kang DR)

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I think her teleport should be renormalized. Either tone down the recovery or give some invincibility back.

Why nerf when there are ways to beat it? Or are strong tools not allowed?
Thats what i mean, i hate these threads and i hate how NRS tolerate this. instead of this bitching community figuring out what their own individual character has or can do to beat something good, they have to go cry for nerfs or 'normalisations' if a character is designed good, then fine they're good because that's how they're designed, you don't hardcore nerf them 2 weeks after release because people cant be asked to figure a counter for it.

now people are STILL looking for ways to 'normalize' her good specialities.

kung lao is considered one of the/if not thee best character fighter in the entire game, yet you wouldn't nerf him to shit by removing ideas nrs gave him in the first place. as a part of the nrs team, why design a character, providing solid and unique ideas for their variations only to remove them? accept the fact that top characters will stay good or strong, you don't need to keep fucking with them to be standard.

I personally believe Tanya is fine the way she is now. her mobility, movement and air control was the best in the game and extremely unique, now she can't use that movement like she would thus has become more grounded, having to think more about the risk when teleporting in and attacking.

If i were to give her one thing, it would be to give her back armour on her teleport, considering now she can't do much from it (besides teleport away, which for 1 bar, getting her out of trouble seems a bit wasteful. ). because if she were to attack from a ex teleport she still has the 10 block recovery frames that stop her pressure from continuing.