What's new

Dirtiest Tech in the Game?

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I really think Takeda ex-kunais are the worst technique. Actually they are the only set-up that you cannot react to at all. Even Quan Chi vortex can somewhat be reacted to, if you know the set-up and learn whether you have to block high or low first! These set-ups of Takeda can't be reacted to, because you never know when the kunais explode. Besides they are easy to initiate too, because - unlinke Quan Chi - he has a viable fullscreen teleport and great air-to-air capabilities... I am not trolling when I say, that this is the most stupid thing in the game. That being said I hardly ever troll at all, but especiall now I am not!
This could not be more wrong. Quan Can delay his as much as he likes, the timing on his pseudo is flexible as hell and he gets way more off it than Takeda. And it doesn't cost a bar. And the set up is really easy, he gets it off practically everything. And are you seriously saying Quan has no air-to-air abilities lol? He possibly has the best A2A in the game not to mention his other anti-air options, and he also has way more ways in than Takeda. These two are not even comparable.

To be fair: Predator's ex-straight Plasma is a little dumb too, as it works in almost every situation (wake-up, delayed wake-up,
If it works in either of these situations on you, than it sounds like you probably messed up

You do know that red raptor made a video showing u can armor through the ex kunai set up right when he tosses the kunai right?u can also armor through f1 2+4. Kunai is in no way comparable to summoner quan pseudo unblockables lol. Not even close
Exactly.

People are just stating their latest annoyance. Quan's lowverhead is nigh-objectively the most dirtiest dirt of dirtness in the game.

I feel like I need a shower just talking about it.
Yeah, people are really being subjective here. EX-Kunai is TYM's new salt flavor of the week, but there is no way it's comparable to QC lol people need to stop with that

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
But there is no such thing as a safe reload in demolition? What are you talking about breh. God forbid you are allowed to actually reload RELATIVELY safe in a variation based around grenades?
First of all, not everyone has Reptile's wake-ups. And if NRS wanted the variation to be based around constant use of grenades after every sequence, what's the point in there being a reload mechanic?

Alas, as much as I don't like it, at least I still fight against it. :DOGE

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
First of all, not everyone has Reptile's wake-ups. And if NRS wanted the variation to be based around constant use of grenades after every sequence, what's the point in there being a reload mechanic?

Alas, as much as I don't like it, at least I still fight against it. :DOGE
I know that you are trying to be funny, but it really isn't. Don't talk if you don't know what you're talking about. For me, that's common sense, but it doesn't seem to be the case with you.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
This could not be more wrong. Quan Can delay his as much as he likes, the timing on his pseudo is flexible as hell and he gets way more off it than Takeda. And it doesn't cost a bar. And the set up is really easy, he gets it off practically everything. And are you seriously saying Quan has no air-to-air abilities lol? He possibly has the best A2A in the game not to mention his other anti-air options, and he also has way more ways in than Takeda. These two are not even comparable.

If it works in either of these situations on you, than it sounds like you probably messed up

Exactly.

Yeah, people are really being subjective here. EX-Kunai is TYM's new salt flavor of the week, but there is no way it's comparable to QC lol people need to stop with that
This - of course - is false. Depending on the delay you can predict if the OH or der low bat will hit first. Generally it is a good idea to always block high until the bat approches and then block low only for a slight moment. Of course Quan Chi can mix things up by walking over to you and going for b3 ot adding an ex-rune to the mix. For good reason he has the SECOND dirtiest tool in the game.

All of Quan's air-to-air options lose Takeda's airteleport. If you think that Takeda has inferior air-to-air options, then you should use teleport and NJP (especially NJP) way more. Hell, I don't even know what air-to-air stuff you are talking about. Quan's skulls cannot be confirmed into the vortex. His j2 is good, but far from extraordinarily great.

We can agree on having ALL the semi-unblockables nerfed. I do like this idea. Add another 2 or 3 "autblock-frames", once someone blocked correctly. Generally I am well-known for being quite an honest player! Just ask @st9rm !

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Most annoying tech is when uppercut constantly whiffs .. sure just let the noobs keep jumping on me SMH not really a tech lol just something that's annoying

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
Is there really no way to reload safely?
There is, but it's so inefficient that it doesn't justify choosing Demolition over the other variations. It used to be fine where B14 was a hard knockdown, but when I spoke to Paulo he said that "ending a string mid way was never intended to be a hard knockdown. You were never supposed to reload off of an ended combo".

This - of course - is false. Depending on the delay you can predict if the OH or der low bat will hit first. Generally it is a good idea to always block high until the bat approches and then block low only for a slight moment. Of course Quan Chi can mix things up by walking over to you and going for b3 ot adding an ex-rune to the mix. For good reason he has the SECOND dirtiest tool in the game.

All of Quan's air-to-air options lose Takeda's airteleport. If you think that Takeda has inferior air-to-air options, then you should use teleport and NJP (especially NJP) way more. Hell, I don't even know what air-to-air stuff you are talking about. Quan's skulls cannot be confirmed into the vortex. His j2 is good, but far from extraordinarily great.

We can agree on having ALL the semi-unblockables nerfed. I do like this idea. Add another 2 or 3 "autblock-frames", once someone blocked correctly. Generally I am well-known for being quite an honest player! Just ask @st9rm !
You can jump out of the delay Kunai pressure so it s definitely not as good as quan s

There is, but it's so inefficient that it doesn't justify choosing Demolition over the other variations. It used to be fine where B14 was a hard knockdown, but when I spoke to Paulo he said that "ending a string mid way was never intended to be a hard knockdown. You were never supposed to reload off of an ended combo".
So you used to be able to cancel into reload off of b14 and still get a hkd, and that got it safe?
But now you need to do it after th knock down?

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
So you used to be able to cancel into reload off of b14 and still get a hkd, and that got it safe?
But now you need to do it after th knock down?
It used to work that way, yes.

Now you need to reload off of grenade stun, and make sure the gravity isn't fucking you over (limits combos A LOT)

I really like reptile's stopped ball. You do a ball and stop it, then do that dash ting that put you on the other side of them. Now if they dash back it is full combo, if you hit them it is full combo and it you stagger them it is full combo. Pretty neat and fun to do and look at!

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Is "stupid" an acceptable answer? She can reset off of several knockdowns midscreen and the corner is overwhelming.
Ah. For some reason though that's it's about Special Forces. Was surprised because I didn't remember anything like that on her.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Ah. For some reason though that's it's about Special Forces. Was surprised because I didn't remember anything like that on her.
When you get locked on by ex missile then it's hard as hell not to Get comboed. You can try armoring out but armor can be broke easily so you Basicly need to respect it and she can easily open you up. Midscreen it's Not as strong as in the corner since she has to burn alot of stamina but when you're in the corner against a good spec ops cassie then gg