What's new

Dirtiest Tech in the Game?

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
I still want to know some actual dirty tech tho like Shinnok meter burn hell sparks loop hold that L press buttons you die type shit

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
Just uppercut Shinnok out of his teleport
I've tried this on a decent connection a few times, the timing is never the same each time its always slightly different and impossible to do in reaction because on reaction doesn't work online.

Just uppercut Shinnok out of his teleport, once you get the timing down you'll beat him 100% of the time in a decent connection. EB's 21122 string is a pain in the ass though.
Most of the time I just try and jump to avoid the sword or the command grab lol

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
I'm not really sure where this thread is going, but to answer the OP, I think the dirtiest tech in this game is the anti-wakeup tech. Forcing your opponent to either backdash or block on wakeup in a game with great mixup normals is pretty shitty to deal with.

derOeler

Death comes to all!
You are losing to Online, not to Sonya.
She is one of the most honest characters in the game.
(50/50s is not cheating people..)

Also, you can poke and pressure against her parry. Or you NJP or...bait and pressure. Her parry is a gimmick. Her exparry is mostly a waste of meter.

Does Jax have a low starter?
Everyone gets a hkd by sweeping at least.

Last edited:
Quan Chi Overhead Sword at the same time with the low bat and of course takeda's low x kunais with the overhead whip LOL my friends are goig crazy with that dirty tech

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Inferno-Scorpion online is the definition of dirty.

Offline I'd say:
1.) Takeda unblockable Kunai Set-Ups
2.) Quan Chi Vortex
3.) Tanya pressure
4.) Ex Spin
5.) D4~low Plasma

You must really hate @st9rm lol .

Kunai set ups aren't thaaaaat bad.....;) But they about to get worse :eek:

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
I don't know what I would label the dirtiest as pseudo unblockables vortexes and 5050s come a dime a dozen in this game but like things that people have said before , it's when the online effects things that normally could be punished and it gets abused. Although I feel that esl is like a cold slap to the face cause normally it's the same ppl who usually make it to top 16/8 so I feel I should adjust cause surely they have to deal with the same online shenanigans to make it where they do right ......just I mean sometimes ppl get away with murder....(pun semi intended)

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
One serious question, why don't ex kunais disappear when Takeda gets hit? Wtf NRS

Same reason why KLs hat doesn't, same reason why rockets don't , same reason why ice ball doesn't, same reason why drone doesnt, etc. also , It's not like hunters trap or ice clone and doesn't have the tracking properties of disks.
Plus there's a timer and you have to spend a bar and while you hold them , you lose your 1 button until they activate or you release it. It's still one of the best moves in the game but I think it was designed pretty well thank you very much :p

Lol but really - let's not make this about takeda - we finally playing mkx now- it's not like our father ever showed us how . :cool:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Same reason why KLs hat doesn't, same reason why rockets don't , same reason why ice ball doesn't, same reason why drone doesnt, etc. also , It's not like hunters trap or ice clone and doesn't have the tracking properties of disks.
Plus there's a timer and you have to spend a bar and while you hold them , you lose your 1 button until they activate or you release it. It's still one of the best moves in the game but I think it was designed pretty well thank you very much :p

Lol but really - let's not make this about takeda - we finally playing mkx now- it's not like our father ever showed us how . :cool:
What are you talking about they're exactly like clone and trap lol. Don't compare them to projectiles lol. Just saying that when you cancel a string into ex kunais and I read that shit and armor through, I should not still end up getting hit wtf

You lost to the dirtiest character in the game. So dirty he actually double teams you without you knowing, and not in a fun Noob kind if way.

And that character is Online. Scourge of MKX.

So yeah, of the very few times i can muster enough willpower to play this game online if i happen to lose to Online i just laugh it off and move on since it means jack shit.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
What are you talking about they're exactly like clone and trap lol. Don't compare them to projectiles lol. Just saying that when you cancel a string into ex kunais and I read that shit and armor through, I should not still end up getting hit wtf

You can armor through them , it's not a cake walk but it's possible. plus seeing how his armor breaking is weak and almost everybody in the game can break His armor easy , I think it's a fair trade.
Continuing though ,
Both trap and clone are true traps , as in you touch them you get put in a suspended animation . Ex Kunais don't . also it's ex only, regular Kunai explodes on impact. REg clone and trap still put you in suspend animation without using meter.
Ex Kunais duration is much shorter than these and I lose the function on my 1 button. Pred nor sub have this situation .

I'm not denying that it's good. But to make it go away on block would just be ridiculous

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
You can armor through them , it's not a cake walk but it's possible. plus seeing how his armor breaking is weak and almost everybody in the game can break His armor easy , I think it's a fair trade.
Continuing though ,
Both trap and clone are true traps , as in you touch them you get put in a suspended animation . Ex Kunais don't . also it's ex only, regular Kunai explodes on impact. REg clone and trap still put you in suspend animation without using meter.
Ex Kunais duration is much shorter than these and I lose the function on my 1 button. Pred nor sub have this situation .

I'm not denying that it's good. But to make it go away on block would just be ridiculous
Not block.

On HIT!

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Not block.

On HIT!
my bad-thats what i meant- ill go correct it. but still, on hit it wouldnt make sense... thats the point the move itself. they are projetiles that you meter burn . no other projectile in this game goes away on hit. - Not even sonyas drone.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Summoners pseudo unblockables and unbreakable tech. Deceptive getting a 50/50 on block after his F2. Tremor being able to Meterburn his uppercuts and HKDs. Grandmasters corner game. The fact that it's never your turn vs Cassie and when it is she got spammable safe armor to go through everything into combo, as if she needs it. Ronins B21 footsies and pressure. Hellfire winning the round if you guess wrong just once. Dragon Fire's iAFB/exIAFB juggling, and stupid infinities (they patch that shit yet? My pokes fast so I ain't up to date bout caring). Absolutely anything Dualist. Warrior's 40% throws.

These are the things I can think of top of my head, no real order except the first one.

CL_ZBFD

Sr Saurio
Dirtiest tech is definitely not Takeda'sex kunai... at least he needs a bar of meter to pull it off. Quan rules that roost for sure. pseudo unblockables with no bar...