What's new

decay's sketchbook

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I'll be working with NRS and living with the head concept artist while I get situated in Chicago. I move there at the end of this month :) looking forward to learning so much about the industry and art
you deserve it man, your art is simply amazing to say the least.

Still waiting on that Goro vs Godzilla pic.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I'll be working with NRS and living with the head concept artist while I get situated in Chicago. I move there at the end of this month :) looking forward to learning so much about the industry and art
that's pretty freaking cool dude, congratz
make sure my boy Flash is OP af when injustice 2 drops;)

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
CONGRATS man you really earned your spot. You'll be missed on the best coast, but I'm really happy for your good news.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I'm Going to miss you Decay. Good luck in Chicago dude. I hope that your art is seen in game and not in concept art.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
At the bar, drawing Goro's alternate costume he never got. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: instagram: Sketchbrah
Hopefully by whatever their next project is(I still think it's entirely possible that it could not be injustice 2) they start giving us alternate costumes for DLC characters.

Goro not having one is even more egregious seeing as how he was finished before the game launched, meaning he was in production with the starting cast, so he should have actually gotten one.