What's new

[Dec. 17th, 2011] PASS THE SALT - Hosted By WHB (Fairfax, VA)

Creepy00

Noob
I will be using cyrax, raiden, kung lao, kitana, kabal, and jax for this tournament. No way i can lose.

And johnny cage vs snips.
You arent going to bring subzero this time? Keep mind One of the best sub will be there, a great chance to test your sub. Same with me, but most likely i wouldn play him at all.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Double good news: my cat is a-okay now and I will make it to the tournament.

And this whole VA vs MD thing... I bet if we had a PA/NC team, we'd crush everyone.

Creepy00

Noob

And this whole VA vs MD thing... I bet if we had a PA/NC team, we'd crush everyone.
Wow those are such great news. Looking forward to your Sektor, bet it has improved a lot since last time

So yeah, what is this MD/VA? Also is @CDjr 100% coming?

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
You arent going to bring subzero this time? Keep mind One of the best sub will be there, a great chance to test your sub. Same with me, but most likely i wouldn play him at all.
I was just kidding i'll still be using subzero. And i have already played brady at NEC. He stole my money.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace

Agreed. PA/NC>VA/MD. And i'm glad your cat is alright. When will you be coming down. Friday night or saturday morning?

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Hell yah, happy to hear it Swift!

Hmmmm, there's an idea, VA/MD alliance vs. PA/NC alliance... I'm diggin' the sound of that, I love me some regional conflict!

Also is @CDjr 100% coming?
How about it [mention=4675]CD-jr[/mention], you down?

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Hell yah, happy to hear it Swift!

Hmmmm, there's an idea, VA/MD alliance vs. PA/NC alliance... I'm diggin' the sound of that, I love me some regional conflict!

How about it [mention=4675]CD-jr[/mention], you down?
I was going to be the guy giving him a ride. But since neither of us could make it to Valley Stream tonight, I won't be able to provide him with one :(

I can think of four people from PA/NC if we want to do a 5v5. Lion,Death,Teef,myself

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Before we do a PA/NC vs VA/MD, VA vs MD runback needs to happen first. We already had planned it after TYR was over.

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
^ What he said ^

The best way to improve is to go to events like this, most of the high level players are more then willing to drop some knowledge on you and seeing how they do what they do can help you improve your game a lot. You wont regret it! =)

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
That's cool, this is going to be our first time in a real tournament ! I need to play with high level players to level up my game , anyone on 369 live pls add me tr1ckylizard @ live