What's new

[Dec. 17th, 2011] PASS THE SALT - Hosted By WHB (Fairfax, VA)

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
- SWBeta & The Good Man Word vs Mysticism & FlipinFlava team match.

how exactly were we doing this?
is it like 1v1 round robin ft3 or something like that?

CD jr

Noob
I'm like 70% confirmed for this I will let you guys know by thursday if I'm coming.[MENTION=1465]xxteefxx[/MENTION] sorry :)

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. While i would be really happy if CDjr ends up coming i will be sad since my chances of winning just took a major hit......sigh.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
MK9 Sign Up List

Total: 43

--SOVA--
Blackula
Tom Brady
Immortal Skillit
Curse
Drummer
Hatake Osawa
Wai (possible)

--NOVA--
Nordic Ninja
Creepy00
BeatDownMao88
Rip Nasty
Enforcer
Ryry
Flipin Flava
Curved
Kaos87
down 1
kandehbar
Jandek
Korpse
KiDigital (possible)

--RVA--
Dale Hamilton
Free All Day
Mattix (possible)

--MD--
SW Beta
Sayco
Eazail
CitizenSnips
Minerva
GunsTariq
Emperor Chaotic (possible)

--NC--
Lionheart
Death
Kingkiller
Angry (possible)

--PA--
SwiftTomHanks
streetsweep187
Teef
squirtmcgirt187

--KY--
PsychoJoseph
StillSmokedOut
ViciousShogun

--NY--
CD Jr (possible)

If your name is not on the list and you're planning on attending and playing MK9, please post up so I can add your name to the list.

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. While i would be really happy if CDjr ends up coming i will be sad since my chances of winning just took a major hit......sigh.
Lol @Steven

Sorry bro. Shit like that happens sometimes without knowing about it 5 days before tourney. He said it's a 70% chance. So cross your fingers that other 30% doesn't come back to hunt you. Must be having ridiculous flashbacks of NEC, aren't you? =P

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Lol @Steven

Sorry bro. Shit like that happens sometimes without knowing about it 5 days before tourney. He said it's a 70% chance. So cross your fingers that other 30% doesn't come back to hunt you. Must be having ridiculous flashbacks of NEC, aren't you? =P
Lol, well i hope he comes. It just makes the competition that much better. I didn't get a chance to play him at NEC so no flashbacks.

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
lol @ Lion. Even if he joins, you can do this. Just need an '80s training montage to get you ready.
Man forget about that whole '80s training montage. This is new generation fighting and we have to keep up with it to be competitive like we did back then. Lol
If the fighting systems back then were almost identical to what it is today, then I would say pull off that Scorpion punch in air, teleport and spear all day. Hahaha.

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
Lol, well i hope he comes. It just makes the competition that much better. I didn't get a chance to play him at NEC so no flashbacks.
Nah Steven. It was flashbacks of you watching his fights and hoping that you wouldn't be put up against him in the brackets. =P Lol

Actually. More then likely not getting put up against him the first match. =)

SWBeta

TYMCP 1 and 2 Creator
- SWBeta & The Good Man Word vs Mysticism & FlipinFlava team match.

how exactly were we doing this?
is it like 1v1 round robin ft3 or something like that?
This match is not happening anymore.

First post will be updated some time tonight.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

xxteefxx

Kenshi Moderator
I'm like 70% confirmed for this I will let you guys know by thursday if I'm coming.[MENTION=1465]xxteefxx[/MENTION] sorry :)
DONT TAKE UR ANGER ON US MAN!!!! NOT FAIR! :grr:

also, i will call u this week cause i think i am going with andrew! if so, lets meet up all together man.....maybe we can go together or something

jamessmk

I am your god
So the journey begins, the once prince of the MK world, ventures out on a quest. A quest to recover the lost souls. And not just any souls, the souls of his brothers and VSM. To reclaim his kingdom, he must first recover the most important soul of all. His own.........

Reclaim your soul and your kingdom

Da-da-dammmmmm

PL

N0rdicNinja

Digital Pro Sports
Never gets old, you coming to mold our future Paper?

And we hope you can make it CD Jr, it'll be worth your while, we promise!

Hatake Osawa

NetherRealm Protector
N0rdicNinja said:
Never gets old, you coming to mold our future Paper?

And we hope you can make it CD Jr, it'll be worth your while, we promise!
Hopefully it will be. Those damn trolls always seem to get their way! *glares at a certain person*