What's new

Dear MKX TYM Community - CR_Dragon Needs your help - SMH -

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
I was forced to turn off the stream when Dragon said he liked the new Amazing Spider-Man movies over any of the Tobey Maguire ones. When asked which Spider-Man film is your favorite, there are only two acceptable answers - and they are...are Spider-Man 2 or Spider-Man 1, in that order.
Dude I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but the Toby Maguire Spider-Mans have NOT held up over time.

I thought Part 2 was the best in the trilogy for a while, until my parents were randomly watching it on TV one day and I was like "ugh, Part 3? This one is so corny" and they brought up the guide to show that it was actually part 2. Yikes.

Definitely a good one as a kid but years later it's quite lame.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
*Meant to be funny so be nice*

I mean .........I don't even................smh ugh

@Anyone who has ever seen any good movie ever
@16 Bit
@CrimsonShadow
@Pnut
@Laos_boy
@AK Smarrgasm
@Dragon
@cR WoundCowboy
@cR_whiteboi
@cR_MindSet
@G4S J360
@G4S Claude VonStroke
Counterpoint: Rough estimates of the age of each guest DLC character (by first appearance):

• Leatherface (TCM, 1979): ~37 years
  • Xenomorph (Alien, 1979): ~37 years
  • Jason (Friday the 13th part 2, 1981): ~35 years
  • Predator (Predator, 1987): ~29 years
Leatherface and Xenomorph are over *double* the age of 18 year olds like dragon.

I'm 28 (turning 29 this year), and only one DLC (Predator) had his first appearance after my birthday (one month later, in fact).

Point being, unless you're a classic horror film buff or into film history, I doubt most people Dragon's age have seen any of these.

For these reasons, I'm going to have to mark this blow-up as fraudulent.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I'm so glad I'm never invited to one of these. Everyone will blow me up on everything.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
After reading that "100 movies" thread I wanna staple my eyeballs. Some of you guys have no right to make fun of dragon.
To be fair, I chose Frozen at the time because I had the goddamn songs running through my head so much that I thought it was a way better movie than it actually was (not to say its a bad movie). I'd probably switch my vote to Alien or The Naked Gun now.

Some of those movies are old as shit.
People wouldn't expect a millennial to have watched a Streetcar Named Desire, Lawrence of Arabia or Spartacus either.

Counterpoint: Rough estimates of the age of each guest DLC character (by first appearance):

• Leatherface (TCM, 1979): ~37 years
  • Xenomorph (Alien, 1979): ~37 years
  • Jason (Friday the 13th part 2, 1981): ~35 years
  • Predator (Predator, 1987): ~29 years
Leatherface and Xenomorph are over *double* the age of 18 year olds like dragon.

I'm 28 (turning 29 this year), and only one DLC (Predator) had his first appearance after my birthday (one month later, in fact).

Point being, unless you're a classic horror film buff or into film history, I doubt most people Dragon's age have seen any of these.

For these reasons, I'm going to have to mark this blow-up as fraudulent.

First appearance isn't automatically indicative of knowing what something / someone is.

Jesus was born presumably 2016 years ago. I know who Jesus is.

Superman first appeared in 1938. I bet he knows who superman is.

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
I haven't watched full thing still, but I hope cR Dragon at least knows who Michael Jackson and Bruce Lee are.

R.I.P. both of them :(

Bruce Lee's movies are must see, don't miss it and Michael Jackson's music is a must listen. Discover all of the good old stuff, until its too late.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Dude I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but the Toby Maguire Spider-Mans have NOT held up over time.

I thought Part 2 was the best in the trilogy for a while, until my parents were randomly watching it on TV one day and I was like "ugh, Part 3? This one is so corny" and they brought up the guide to show that it was actually part 2. Yikes.

Definitely a good one as a kid but years later it's quite lame.
Eh, you could be right, but I'll take any of those 3 over the pieces of shit with that Andrew Garfield in them. I'll also take the Richard Donner Superman movies over Superman Returns and Man of Steel, as well.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
First appearance isn't automatically indicative of knowing what something / someone is.

Jesus was born presumably 2016 years ago. I know who Jesus is.

Superman first appeared in 1938. I bet he knows who superman is.
:eek:

Uh oh here we go

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Btw I've said many times I asked dragon about this before posting this, I really like him . This is just a fun community roast and trust me many people could roast me all day. In fact they do. Just everyone keep it in good fun

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
I haven't watched full thing still, but I hope cR Dragon at least knows who Michael Jackson and Bruce Lee are.

R.I.P. both of them :(

Bruce Lee's movies are must see, don't miss it and Michael Jackson's music is a must listen. Discover all of the good old stuff, until its too late.
I'm not any older than him but...

I will smash the keyboard in my face and kill myself if he doesn't know about Michael Jackson aka "The King of Pop", and Bruce Lee are.

For those of you who take sarcasm seriously, it's sarcasm.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Eh, you could be right, but I'll take any of those 3 over the pieces of shit with that Andrew Garfield in them. I'll also take the Richard Donner Superman movies over Superman Returns and Man of Steel, as well.
I hated those two as well. Superman Returns gave me vertigo with the obscene amount of shaky camera garbage. And Gillette of IHOP, err... Man of Steel was total garbage.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
I hated those two as well. Superman Returns gave me vertigo with the obscene amount of shaky camera garbage. And Gillette of IHOP, err... Man of Steel was total garbage.
Eh, Man of Steel and the Amazing Spidermans... Spidermen? How do you refer to multiple movies of the same title? :eek: Anyway, they were good comic book movies. Keeping in mind the way Spidey's been portrayed in his origin stories throughout his the character's lifetime and the way Supes has been for New 52, they were actually quite good. But having to know the extended history of a character does not, a great movie, make.

Watch Ailen, Ailens, maybe Prometheus. Also predator. You don't need to watch the sequels but they are alright. Also all the friday the 13th movies suck balls. AvP will make you emo.
Prometheus?

Please.

Don't.

That movie is the worst prequel I've ever seen.
OK maybe not the worst (dumb and dumberer) but it's still pretty stupid.
And it could've been so good too!