What's new

Dear MKX TYM Community - CR_Dragon Needs your help - SMH -

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Whats wrong with Spiderman 3? They really did Venom pretty well I thought, considering all 3 completely fucking missed the mark on Spidey. Toby Maguire was such a bad casting call for Spiderman. Every single villian was casted so much better, between Green Goblin, New Goblin, Venom, and Doc Ock, I don't know how they dumpstered Spidey so bad
Spider-man 3 is universally regarded as the worst of that trilogy. I don't think it's terrible, but they tried to do way too much in one film. I thought Venom was absolutely terrible in that movie. I also think Toby was a perfect Peter/Spidey. Everyone has their own opinions, though.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Spider-man 3 is universally regarded as the worst of that trilogy. I don't think it's terrible, but they tried to do way too much in one film. I thought Venom was absolutely terrible in that movie. I also think Toby was a perfect Peter/Spidey. Everyone has their own opinions, though.
Universally agreed means shit to me, I don't read reviews until I've formed my own opinions. The amount of trash I see getting good reviews in pop culture is enough to tell me not to let other people decide what I like. Sequels nearly always get marked harsher, third entries even more so. That being said, I don't necessarily think Spiderman 3 is better than the other two, I just don't think it's spectacularly bad in any ways that the other two are not.

Toby Maguire was the absolute worst casting I could have thought of for Spiderman. Fucking Dwayne Johnson would have been better. No, seriously. Spidey in the comics is meant to witty and funny, Toby could not pull that shit off at all

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Spiderman 3 was just sooo bad . Venon was bad.. Spidey was worse .. way to emo.. way to much crying....stale acting..

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
Man, as a filmmaking major undergrad, this is just painful to listen to.

Although I've learned my lesson in the past about asking what most of the FGCs favorite movies are. You usually get unfortunate answers lol

D

Deleted member 35141

Watches on the stream last night I was dying especially at the star wars one, " I love star wars" " whos the villain" "..............."

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
You think the villains in Ghostbusters are "ghosts"?
I know that the villains of Ghostbusters aren't quite so cut and dry as "ghosts". It's mainly Gozer, but there's others.

The question was just a silly question to somebody who hadn't seen the movie. It's like Pig's question of "Who is the main character/hero in the movie "The Punisher"?".