What's new

Combo List - Cyrax Cyrax Combo Thread *Completely outdated* NEW COMBO THREAD IS IN PROCESS OF MAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
ye combo threads can be weird, sure look at the amount of df2 run up f43 combos being posted. no use outside training mode lol
though 111/f13/f21~net are grand as punish combos
if im not mistaken i think

F13 xx DF3EX
B3 xx DF3EX

the bombs can be blocked at certain distances.

but F21 and B1 are always consistant with EX bomb

IsrA9x19

Noob
i been messing around with Cyrax meterless triying to get as more hits i could

and this one squezing more damage

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Ground bombs are way cooler than air bombs, I wish he had combos that use more ground bombs.

MOAR

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Damn. Good shit @scarsunseen

Keep em comin =)

What are you guys doing for net close to corner? I mean to say you cant do his midscreen bnb cuz the wall will make it drop. I dont thik think there is enough time to switch sides with tele...

I dont see why people are having trouble with the "net, back dash, df2, RC, F13" corner combo. Why are people saying it's a practice-mode-only combo? This will take at least a couple of days to learn.

Also, if you net them in the corner, you have enough time (just barely) to jump over for the midscreen BnB instead.

roosTakk

Chode Juggler

I dont see why people are having trouble with the "net, back dash, df2, RC, F13" corner combo. Why are people saying it's a practice-mode-only combo? This will take at least a couple of days to learn.

Also, if you net them in the corner, you have enough time (just barely) to jump over for the midscreen BnB instead.
I am definitely going to learn that one but that's not what I am talking about. That starts in corner..I am talking about carry into corner

I mean when you are next to corner with like 1/4 of the level to the corner. You cant do the far bomb setups obviously so wondering what others are doing in this situation. You have time to jump over and do his 40 % meterless the other way?

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I am definitely going to learn that one but that's not what I am talking about. That starts in corner..I am talking about carry into corner

I mean when you are next to corner with like 1/4 of the level to the corner. You cant do the far bomb setups obviously so wondering what others are doing in this situation. You have time to jump over and do his 40 % meterless the other way?
Yup, you have time to jump over. For example, if you hit them 1/4 of the level to the corner with F21-net, do a short run cancel, jump over, and then do the F43 combo. You definitely have time.

You can also AA hop over them instead of RC-jump over.

(I'm also working on making that reset bigger in the video before. I can do more bombs after the post-reset net.)

Last edited:

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
Yup, you have time to jump over. For example, if you hit them 1/4 of the level to the corner with F21-net, do a short run cancel, jump over, and then do the F43 combo. You definitely have time.

You can also AA hop over them instead of RC-jump over.

(I'm also working on making that reset bigger in the video before. I can do more bombs after the post-reset net.)
Derp. Forgot he can just AA over. Thanks ill mess around with this when I get home

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.

I don't why people would say the combo is hard, but i keep running out of stamina to do it. ;_;

John the Savage

"Safeties disabled, combat mode engaged."
Honestly if I'm too close to the corner to get the full 40% meterless I just do a 4 bomb combo instead of 6 to keep them in the corner. Still does like 35-37% depending on starter still with the knockdown into corner bomb set up

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
getting on now!
how was triborg effected by the recent nerfs?

• Triborg (Sektor) – Lock-On Missiles(DB2) were having longer than intended hitstun
  • Triborg (Cyber-Zero) –Dive Kicks were having longer than intended blockstun & hitstun

Triborg (Cyrax) – 2, 1, 2 was having longer than intended blockstun on the last hit
  • Triborg (Cyrax) – Adjusted the startup and collision region of 2, 1, 2 combo to no longer force large character to have to block the third hit
  • Triborg (Cyber-Zero) – Adjusted the hit advantage of Towards+2
  • Triborg – Adjusted the hit advantage of 1, 1, 1, 2

Etoroguy

Why isn't Jax's Farm a playable stage?
i dont think s4 or that changed, just the 212 and 1112 setups
They didn't Change the hitstun of 212 did they? The notes said decreased block stun and no longer jails large opponents iirc. I might be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.