What's new

Combo List - Cyrax Cyrax Combo Thread *Completely outdated* NEW COMBO THREAD IS IN PROCESS OF MAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
What I've been doing is f21 net df2 f43 df2 f43 dd2 4saw then tech roll into 2 db3 the close bomb that leads into a 50/50 or I do your set up into the high net low bomb ... If you could can you post a vid of your set up

all i know is i made his reset before anyone posted on here. then i noticed people whre backdashing it. armoring it, and jumping out.

so i made another reset. i used a combo starter into high bomb or ex low bomb, then setup the Standing 4 xx Net to catch them very high. high enough that low bomb will go off just as it registers u touching the ground. then you delay your back 2, so that it resets the combo ticker. and i can do that combo all night long. in ractice i have meterless 200% combos. thatfor what ever reason, even 20-40 attempts i can not back dash. and btw even when i do, some characters backdash gets caught by the back to. and i can hit confirm either 21 net 4, net or even just net after they float over me and still catch em high. to do the very hard to get out of damage combo reset loop.

what everyone doesnt seem to understand that doesnt play cyrax, is if they alter his few good strings, bomb startups/recovery or even his net, it could verywell destroy this characters viability.

so we need to find something to counter this or find a just way of balancing this new reset that doesnt hurt cyrax.

i actually have more fun doing my meterless 37% combo than doing his 95 or 120% reset.

i think with him having a 14 frame startup oh and 2 low combos that dont launch without meter. he kind of needs some wayto use the low bomb into b2 for hard to blockable setup into an actual combo, id be fine with somehow they remove the loop but need to keep the capability to use a oh low setup for launcher.or if possible low to oh launcher.

but its to be determined that my reset is actually unblockable and or inescapable?

the low net ones are really easy to get out of. but the high net setups are a pain to get out of for me. hopfully someone finds a way to get out of it properly that the entire cast can do.

armor is not an option because alot of kast have shitty armor moves or no armor at all while standing.

@xxFalcon Loverxx

MadeOfMetal

What I've been doing is f21 net df2 f43 df2 f43 dd2 4saw then tech roll into 2 db3 the close bomb that leads into a 50/50 or I do your set up into the high net low bomb ... If you could can you post a vid of your set up
same setups as my videos above. i have some meterless combos above. just after the standing 4 into net, lay the low bomb and delay your back2 for the rest then through out net at just the right time to repeat

same setups as my videos above. i have some meterless combos above. just after the standing 4 into net, lay the low bomb and delay your back2 for the rest then through out net at just the right time to repeat
Yeah I saw that I've been doing it but like you said I go for his damage more then resets it's not fun and it's cheap and boring I do however use them to start my combo or pressure afterwards

MadeOfMetal

Yeah I saw that I've been doing it but like you said I go for his damage more then resets it's not fun and it's cheap and boring I do however use them to start my combo or pressure afterwards
he doesnt have all that much.. i was having fun with him before discovering how to do the correct reset thats unbackdashable, or basically. yay me. i can't believe i fucking made that tech.. i was sure, i was gonna be disproved.. now i fear the upcoming nerf hammer he will get for just one loop.. and it could potentially hurt his. DF2, DD2, DF3, DD3, B2, B1, DB3 and BF1 all at the same time...

none of those should be touched.

they can possibly make the link from low bomb out of net different so we culd actually dash back, or properly have time to get out with other methods.

he doesnt have all that much.. i was having fun with him before discovering how to do the correct reset thats unbackdashable, or basically. yay me. i can't believe i fucking made that tech.. i was sure, i was gonna be disproved.. now i fear the upcoming nerf hammer he will get for just one loop.. and it could potentially hurt his. DF2, DD2, DF3, DD3, B2, B1, DB3 and BF1 all at the same time...

none of those should be touched.

they can possibly make the link from low bomb out of net different so we culd actually dash back, or properly have time to get out with other methods.
Or make it like quans have to meter burn low bomb to get it to have the hard to block able set up

MadeOfMetal

No, after net, take a step foward and use bomb, b2. If done correctly they can't armor, backdash or jump.
thats incorrect.

if you do the reset correctly they will get caught higher, and its very hard to get out since they have less time on ground to input, or even try to jump out. but lets face it, they are not gonna backdash it unless they are Sonicfox. lets make sure.

@SonicFox5000
@PND_Mustard

can you test the high net reset i made day 1... it seems to be unbackdashable, and no way to do armor.. one person said it was 1 frame to do anything after one does the reset correctly.

see if you can get out of it? back dash or anything? and how much time do you have to do so?

MadeOfMetal

Or make it like quans have to meter burn low bomb to get it to have the hard to block able set up
wait what?

you cant do it raw unless they are really retarded.

they way they set them up into that net without meter. is by, doing a move into stager that you end with a high far bomb. then follow up with F43, to make them hit the high bomb then standing 4 into net...

but the problem is, if they know the matchup, they will simply tap you right before you follow up with F43 cuz there is a very large gap.

technically doing any move into bomb unmetered is unsafe to coninue pressure which is needed for the meterless setups into reset.

so its allready nerfed the way yu are asking..

you can however use F21 EX bomb to set them in it and B1 EX bomb.

in short he cant set them into bomb back 2 reset without meter, unless they fuck up and fail to block when they should. or step out of turn!

so he doesnt need what quan had, and he is no quan.
he doesnt have the mixups.

that loop is dumb if uncounterable and should be removed. but his moves shouldbe unaltered. they can make that timing for the low bomb explosion while they are in net different so its not unblockable!

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I still dont know what to do when you get them in the corner with a net starter and came up with this

any good? waste of time? they cant back dash or jump or poke but wake up specials would probably hit if they react to which side you're on.
It looks like they have plenty of time to move about...

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
its nota htb setup... u have to use a low or oh 50 to open them to get them in it.... but from there in noticing 3 nets gives them a bar and they can break it which is 40% before, asuming they have the bar from start still.

i really hope u guys find a way out of it.. i maybe the fool that make the reset that gets cyrax nerfed... omfg im so depressed right now. but i have faith in TYM.

break this tech.... find a way out.. if it can only be armored im sure he will still get nerf. so make sure u find breaker or sum shit to stop it...

cuz we gotta remember some of the cast dont have viable armor moves to get out.. and alot only have them on wake up and from what i can tell.my combo doesnt allow them to wakeup... they are still in ground and not capable of wake up to my knowledge. but i have old man reaction nowadays and it may just be my timing...

#save Cyrax

post vids on how to escape this horrible tech.

@xxFalcon Loverxx

np bro. ill wait for ya... and continue trying to get out of it.
Dude relax. Cyrax is the leaky boat. He had 90 percent resets at the end of MK9, plus this one is escapable with armor. Also someone would have and probably did 'find it' if you didnt, so I think you can probably stop giving yourself props too

Here is my attempt at meaty bomb setup in corner after 1112 knockdown. it's definitely plus enough to whiff an 8 frame d1 before they get up but the d1 will hit if they hold up (i dont know how many pre jump frames this game has).

if they get hit by the bomb cause they're blocking b1 or b3d4 i was doing njp, b2, 4, 114 xx net then setting up the close bomb setup.

there is a longer knockdown when 1112 hits out of the air than on the ground. maybe if i omit the standing 4 i get more frame advantage hitting the 1112 higher up?

John the Savage

"Safeties disabled, combat mode engaged."
39% meterless with F21 starter... I wonder if this could be 40% instead by ending with AA grab. The chestsaw literally adds no damage to the end.
Will this work on females? Seems like the njp is really strict. Gotta bounce them from the bomb just perfectly.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Is this consistent for you? the second mid bomb whiffs for me more than it hits. I'm timing the bomb after the dash perfectly and I'm also timing the f43 after perfectly but for some reason I can't get it. I've even at it for about an hour now
It's consistent for me, i can get it online too.

xxFalcon Loverxx

People are getting out of the low bomb, b2 reset. Is anyone else having this problem?
Backdashing out of it if the net is done high enough, makes it harder to get out of it.

Armoring out is an option that can be done no matter what.

xxFalcon Loverxx

@Taleb_Stonyz Good combo, but i will be excluding s4 and jip as starters and see what damage it is, really cool.
Edit:This combo does not work, your opponent has to pushed towards the corner for it to work, sorry.

Last edited:

xxFalcon Loverxx

Omg, all good stuff and htb tech escapes and combos have to come during my exams....
Edit: @scarsunseen Wow, OUCH!That is awesome!Definitely going to put this one in asap!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.