What's new

Combo List - Cyrax Cyrax Combo Thread *Completely outdated* NEW COMBO THREAD IS IN PROCESS OF MAKING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I'm not really sure where to post this. There isn't a Cyrax-specific thread about his meta game.

There is no gap in between D4-chestsaw on block, and chestsaw is safe against the entire cast except Reptile's ex-slippery slide. This is really great for checking people.

111 is also completely safe on block. There are gaps if you cancel into a special.

D4 on hit jails into F13
D4 on hit jails into 111 with a small run cancel

Need to do more meta testing.

edit: contributing further meta info to the XL Cyrax Discussion thread

Last edited:

JDM

Noob
Wow D4 into saw is true? That might actually make me stick with him. I honestly don't think he's very good and especially not compared to Sektor or CSZ

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
hey guys im gettimg really worried about cyrax getting a nerf... i hae been finding what look like in air resets.. basically the same as before. but im not sure if they can be backdashed, armoured or breakered...

can they..

is what im doing is

DF2, F43, NJP, 4~BF1, Low close bomb, step back, B2, delay, Net. then repeat the close bomb b2 over and over untill it takes 100%

@xxFalcon Loverxx

i can do this off OH, low and everything.

not sure if its a true reset.. cuz my practice buddy is kind of breaking it, every once in a while.

no doubt it may be hard to block some times.. but im sure its the same low OH each time.

please show me a video on how to get out of it. i would appreciate it.. and i feel its nessecary to keep our Cyrax unnerfed. honestly out of the 4 triborg kombatants, he has the less of the 4. his bombs come out hella slow. and every setup is punishable if guessed right. with bar you can mix em up farly easy. without bar, they have to fall for a very noticable setup and step out of turn to get caught..

anyways let me know if its a true reset or not. im at my brothers now, so i can't upload the combos. but im sure someone can preform them on here and make a quick easy vid on how to avoid it. then maybe noone will ask for him to be nerfed. they are actually saying he is as broke as CSZ which is Obnoxious and idiotic.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
hey guys im gettimg really worried about cyrax getting a nerf... i hae been finding what look like in air resets.. basically the same as before. but im not sure if they can be backdashed, armoured or breakered...

can they..

is what im doing is

DF2, F43, NJP, 4~BF1, Low close bomb, step back, B2, delay, Net. then repeat the close bomb b2 over and over untill it takes 100%

i can do this off OH, low and everything.

not sure if its a true reset.. cuz my practice buddy is kind of breaking it, every once in a while.

no doubt it may be hard to block some times.. but im sure its the same low OH each time.

please show me a video on how to get out of it. i would appreciate it.. and i feel its nessecary to keep our Cyrax unnerfed. honestly out of the 4 triborg kombatants, he has the less of the 4. his bombs come out hella slow. and every setup is punishable if guessed right. with bar you can mix em up farly easy. without bar, they have to fall for a very noticable setup and step out of turn to get caught..

anyways let me know if its a true reset or not. im at my brothers now, so i can't upload the combos. but im sure someone can preform them on here and make a quick easy vid on how to avoid it. then maybe noone will ask for him to be nerfed. they are actually saying he is as broke as CSZ which is Obnoxious and idiotic.
It's armorable, jumpable, backdashable.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Sure.Making it right now!
make sure to do net as fast as possible after standing 4 so the opponent is high off of the ground.

EDIT: you didnt do it right.. i did a setup into the normal far high bomb. and i caught them really high. so high thati think. they dont touch the ground but it still resets. however that works.. they are not capable of backdashing. and when they are, some characters still get hit by, b2 and you can simply 4~BF1 again.

im having a really hard time doing anithing when i set ai to do my setup... but when i set them close to ground like you did. he hits the ground before low bomb goes off. and its easy to backdash and so on.

@xxFalcon Loverxx

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time getting the 37% meterless combo. It's the timing that's a pain after the net cast, df2, f43 and then the pop up. Only been able to do it a few times.
Just remember that you can't have more than one of the exact same bomb on the screen at the same time. This is how I do it. df2, F43. don't press the 2 in the next DF2 again until right after the first bomb blows up. then F43 again, then just mash down and press 2 right when the bomb blows up, then uppercut, then mash down and press 2 right after the bomb blows up.. then db1. I get it like every time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.