What's new

cR WoundCowboy Wins MKX at EGL Dallas

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Remember when @cR WoundCowboy demanded I should apologize for calling BS Shinnok top 3?

Oops.

Seriously though, great job Wound. I don't care if you're the biggest downplayer in the scene or not. Beating both SonicFox and the Terry Bros. back to back to back deserves the highest of respect and praise. Awesome awesome job dude.

huh

Noob
SHINNOK finally wins a Major. Good Stuff Cowboy.
Great tourney and congrats to Wound Cowboy (who used Shinnok, not Sinestro lol) on his first major tournament victory!
That awkward moment when you realize that BS Shinnok won his first of more future majors. Look at the character usage and make an argument against balancing. Dare you.
@cR WoundCowboy - the only player in fighting game history to win a major tournament despite having no options.
So, just to confirm, EGL Dallas is being considered a major by the community right? This is not yet categorized in my tournament's list and it would be helpful to get some confirmation.

Euph0nic

Purple Glowy Stuff
@cR WoundCowboy
Congratulations! Consistently placing, being close to champions made this man hungry, I'm glad it happened for you dude!
@SonicFox5000
"SonicDrops" -twitch chat... You intentionally put on entertaining fights, the fighter's fighter if you will. Good show. If you ask me you boosted cowboy by draining DJT, much like a formula 1 teammate would.
@Yomi Gaming
The name plastered everywhere on the top 8 speaks loudly. Nobody wants to fight any of you, you guys work hard as fuck. Mad respect.
@Pig Of The Hut
rotflmao :eek: those gifs :eek:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Oh you're right my bad. Well I guess Wound is just a complete fraud then :p

jk Wound lol
Remember when @cR WoundCowboy demanded I should apologize for calling BS Shinnok top 3?

Oops.

Seriously though, great job Wound. I don't care if you're the biggest downplayer in the scene or not. Beating both SonicFox and the Terry Bros. back to back to back deserves the highest of respect and praise. Awesome awesome job dude.
Yea I got shit on pretty hard saying he's top 5

Oh well

Oops.

Wasn't that before patches when Shinnok was goro levels.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I just wanted to also say props to DJT for his ABYSMAL performance and 2nd place finish.

Seems Denzell is a threat no matter which character he's playing; one of the most consistently strong players in the game, since early on, and it's been awesome to watch. One of the few who is good enough to keep Sonic Fox honest. Kudos man.

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
Congrats to Cowboy for his conquest, great matches!
But i would like to say that i am really happy about DJT's performance with a character considered ''Abysmal'', he just showed his potential, incredible techs, great footsies, perfect gameplan, he just played Tremor flawlessly, the people's champ lol congrats Denzell! For me and for a lot of people, you won this!