What's new

cR WoundCowboy Wins MKX at EGL Dallas

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
That awkward moment where everyone is saying BS Shinnok needs nerfs yet there was only one in Top 8 :confused:
That awkward moment when you realize that BS Shinnok won his first of more future majors. Look at the character usage and make an argument against balancing. Dare you.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Hey Shinnock finally won one. Can we Nerf him to extremely like we did when Tanya won Ceo? Oh wait...

:DOGE

P.F.

Noob
I was almost positive that Predator was going to win the next major, glad that wasn't the case.

Good shit all the way around, I see BS nerfs incoming promptly tho. It's Fisticuffs Cage all over again.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
matches were definitely hype. Can anyone fill me in on the problems EGL had? Does it have something to do with why their archives don't play properly?

A bit off topic, but am I the only one who finds the "Straight Outta" meme dumb and unfunny? Maybe it's just me, idk.
It's too easy to overuse and abuse. Some of them I fend legitimately funny though. Tim has a good one or two done.

That awkward moment when you realize that BS Shinnok won his first of more future majors. Look at the character usage and make an argument against balancing. Dare you.
Damn!! Your name suits you. You just going to discredit this guy's victory because of a "broken" character? Poor fella

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Apologies in advance when the Shinnok community stoops down to Liu Kang levels of shit.

Oh yeah. No options pls.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Damn!! Your name suits you. You just going to discredit this guy's victory because of a "broken" character? Poor fella
Hell no. I'm one of Cowboy's biggest supporters here. He would/could win regardless.

I'm just tired of the weak arguments against balancing the game. "Shinnok doesn't need nerfs because this is the 1st major he won" is about the weakest and most nonsensical argument I've ever heard. Not even saying he does need nerfs, just that the statement is utterly absurd reasoning.

Hell no. I'm one of Cowboy's biggest supporters here. He would/could win regardless.

I'm just tired of the weak arguments against balancing the game. "Shinnok doesn't need nerfs because this is the 1st major he won" is about the weakest and most nonsensical argument I've ever heard. Not even saying he does need nerfs, just that the statement is utterly absurd reasoning.
But he's the boss character doe, he should be a goon on the game :REO