What's new

Coronavirus (Covid-19) Discussion

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
So guys what items do you have in your house that could be repurposed into armaggeddon fashion wear ? My years of going to music festivals has me pretty stocked i have gas masks, capes, the works!!
(Just tryna lighten the mood <3 )

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
But how is that their fault? If you have it and there's a high possibility co workers and friends have it as well they should all quarantine themselves. Also if employer is not selfish and smart enough, they should close it down too.
Most people can’t just quarantine themselves without knowing if they have it or not. Believe it or not most people can’t afford to just go in a hidey hole for who knows how long, without pay. And also not everyone can work from home. All of this really should be common sense tbh.

Zviko

Noob
Most people can’t just quarantine themselves without knowing if they have it or not. Believe it or not most people can’t afford to just go in a hidey hole for who knows how long, without pay. And also not everyone can work from home. All of this really should be common sense tbh.
One of your employees has been tested positive and not closing the place down is not common sense? I mean you didn't say what's the job so maybe they can't close it but in that case they should be able to get tested as well. And if it's something in industry (which can wait during this time) government should force everyone to close those and employers should cover 50-80% payment during the pandemic. How else can you stop this...

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
  • some people still have to work and can't take time off unless forced to
  • quarantine yourself if you want, nobody will make you go outside
  • Once again, nobody is making anyone go outside so if you do, you're accepting potential risks

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
One of your employees has been tested positive and not closing the place down is not common sense? I mean you didn't say what's the job so maybe they can't close it but in that case they should be able to get tested as well. And if it's something in industry (which can wait during this time) government should force everyone to close those and employers should cover 50-80% payment during the pandemic. How else can you stop this...
What are you even talking about at this point? Go re-read what I said, I don’t have time for this right now.

I've been using the Federal Government of Canada's site as my primary source since it's all facts. Throughout this entire affair they've had the "Threat Level to Canadians" section start with a statement that said threat level was "low." Yesterday evening, that message was removed, and it now starts with anyone over the age of 65, anyone with a compromised immune system, and anyone with an underlying health condition is at risk of more sever outcomes from the virus.

If they ever changed the status from low to anything greater, that was my cue to move from simply concerned to worried, specifically because I have an underlying health condition and a compromised immune system.

I reached out to my doc to discuss, and he got back to me this morn recommending I work from home.

My company told me that my department can't work from home originally (which makes sense since we're Facilities), however I now went to my boss and requested working from home on the above grounds and he accepted. I did a half-day today, and am now working from home for the duration and managing my team remotely.

Basically, I'm only going to go out once or twice a week for groceries or food, and otherwise stay home. I was commuting into Toronto on public transit each day, and Toronto has the most confirmed cases in the country, if I'm not mistaken. The Region I live in, outside of Toronto, only has 8 cases, which is very small by comparison, so I certainly feel safer here for now.

My Province also declared a state of emergency this morning, which is prudent and overdue.

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
At first blush the coronavirus didn't seem like a huge issue to me, but it's the people that don't have salaries/ people who cannot afford to take off work for whatever reason, and those without healthcare that need to be looked after the most.

What not a lot of people are talking about is that this virus is going to really destroy people with mental health issues. It's already triggered a more depressive state in me, and being stuck in home all day is going to be limiting (although not required, most people are not doing it, so even if you are outside you will still be lonely in that regard).

I hope you all stay safe and take care of yourselves!

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
I'm not saying Obama didnt not address the Swine flu, just saying more people did in fact die from that in the USA than cv here as of now at least. The media worshipped him no matter what and criticizes everything trump does so I dont blame him for getting a Tad defensive tbh. But that all aside, the swine flu was a crisis however to be fair not nearly as bad as Corona virus. I mean I didn't see people demanding obama get tested, just saying..

Regarding the fact bmnumber while I do feel the MSM overblows everything even this a little, it's also a fact that more people did in fact die from h1n1 swine flu here...

I believe so far it's a few hundred here from cv so far, hopefully it'll decrease but given how cv is like 3x easier to contact6it vs the flu, that makes a difference.

Tbh I think at this point no matter how trump handles anything or a crisis especially relaxed, downplaying or overplaying the MSM will find something to bash him on. It's pretty obvious at this point. I remember reading a story where he was drinking his water bottle a certain way, and they made a big deal about it....so when I read the whole "omg downplaying it" or maybe he just didn't want to cause a panic? Which people have done anyway I mean I'm sure you've seen the ridiculous people hoarding everything as if the walking dead is happening namely with toilet paper...I think people are judging him bad off presentation skills and reading s teleprompter which I just want to add obama used all the time....

I believe he's doing what he can and has a pretty good team of doctors and cdc people.

He's not relying on other countries for a cure that's not true, we have tested our first vaccine today within the usa. Sadly msm outlets that are probably anti trump 24/7 that's misinforming people. I dont see how his team at least are shills for china, pretty sure he hates them and I dont blame him. They're the ones at fault, not us. Braking ties with china is a good idea, we dont need them. The only country they've confirmed to want vaccines from of credibility is Israel but the whole world is also working together for the greater good. Nobody need China, there was a documentary couple months back showing how they make shit for cheaper labor as well as cheaper chemicals and ingredients some of which toxic in our medications.

Now they're also responsible for this crisis, how much of the world dp you think will truly trust them?

As for the domestic travel ban, he's considering it but think of MIT this way if someone who'd already in the country where most if not all states already have it, it's inevitably going to spread eventually. If someone's mom dies who happens to live in another state you're going to ban the family from seeing their dead loved one? Or doctors who in one state may have found a vaccine that works how do you expect them to get it around the whole country? By walking to boarders of states and delivering it from one truck to another? That sounds illogical to me in a case like my examples. Now for vacations, joy trips, school or honey moons etc sure. Put it on hold, but if it's something crucial I see no reason to stop travel within the country. But international is a nobrainer... that's very different since it's worse in say Italy and china as opposed to the usa, so there's that Too.
I hate Trump but even I agree he gets rip too much sometimes. Granted he did downplay Covid-19 at first and changed his tone quickly as things got worse. I didn't say it was his team shilling for china but members of the CDC and some science writers for major western outlets were shilling them. I know this because my mom found a video from a British outlet exposing China for what they are doing. I'm kind of shocked since my mother is an avid CNN watcher but found something they haven't brought up. I'll post it if I can find it. It was pretty scary.

Also the media was pushing Trump to get tested due who has interacted with in the past weeks. They were lowkey caring about him for once. I don't see anything wrong with that and him saying, "Oh the White Hosue doctor says I don't need to take the test." I think the media was right to pressure him since we have two confirmed world leaders who got Covid-19.(Canadian PM and Brazilian PM.). So their concern was fair. No one pressure Obama to get tested for Swine flu because that wasn't a thing and it is just a slightly buff version of the flu. This is very different from Covid-19 which can survive the surface for a long time on metal and plastic and can sit in your body for two weeks with you being fine. So little apples and oranges. While yes Obama msot of liberal media played soft with him, the right wing media would make big deals out of things you're bring up with the liberal media and Trump. So let's call it even on that regard.

Also let me make myself clear on what I brought up. It's this-> https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-germany-covid-19-vaccine-not-for-sale-donald-trump-2020-3 While yeah development and trials have been going on here in America there are other palces making vaccines. But Trump did buy this despite not being fully tested and have exclusive rights over it. For someone with "good doctors and cdc members" this seems extremely idiotic to try and attempt. I'm just stating a fact of the situation. Glad we got one here but let's make sure we fucking test it first before we go, "Nope this is mine fam." I didn't say he was relying on other countries for a cure. I never said that. I'm sorry if I unclear here.

I think he needs to limit travel in the USA since they're already telling us to stay inside. It makes sense to me. China did it. Yeah that one of the few smart things China did. The international travel ban should have came earlier and not now since it is like, "Who is going to go there now after everything they have heard?" So Trump has been slow on the bans. To flatten the curve you need to do things like that. I know it sucks if something happens but it will help in the long run since our eggheads are saying we may not have a vaccine until mid 2021. You have a better chance to get it in America than heading out of the country.

You're fun to talk by the way. I don't mind Trump supporters if they can be sound and reasonable. I have dealt with my fair share who are nutty.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You guys are always confusing death rate and total deaths. Total deaths are not what matters, as they will be completely different at different points during an epidemic. You’re literally comparing the start of one epidemic to the end/final total of another.

What matters in this case is the death rate per person infected, which means that far more people will die from less people being infected with the virus. That is why Coronavirus is such a huge issue and why it has to be dealt with using completely different measures.
Sounds like you misunderstood me....I'm Not confusing either lol I posted the link dude to post my point what I was referring to. I'm aware of there being MORE cases and less deaths, people will get sick no matter what especially from something that's WAY more contagious than Swine Flu, which CV is mind you. No I'm not, I'm just comparing how the MSM reacted to both where no matter how Obama handled it he was never questioned like they do Trump in this case, but fail to address the fact that while both are bad, CV is clearly worse in terms of how it spreads...and still higher death rates is higher death rates, the fact that H1N1 was thankfully contained and such is good but keep in mind that's also again very different than CV...so no matter who's in charge, this will take more time. So I agree with your last statement.

I hate Trump but even I agree he gets rip too much sometimes. Granted he did downplay Covid-19 at first and changed his tone quickly as things got worse. I didn't say it was his team shilling for china but members of the CDC and some science writers for major western outlets were shilling them. I know this because my mom found a video from a British outlet exposing China for what they are doing. I'm kind of shocked since my mother is an avid CNN watcher but found something they haven't brought up. I'll post it if I can find it. It was pretty scary.

Also the media was pushing Trump to get tested due who has interacted with in the past weeks. They were lowkey caring about him for once. I don't see anything wrong with that and him saying, "Oh the White Hosue doctor says I don't need to take the test." I think the media was right to pressure him since we have two confirmed world leaders who got Covid-19.(Canadian PM and Brazilian PM.). So their concern was fair. No one pressure Obama to get tested for Swine flu because that wasn't a thing and it is just a slightly buff version of the flu. This is very different from Covid-19 which can survive the surface for a long time on metal and plastic and can sit in your body for two weeks with you being fine. So little apples and oranges. While yes Obama msot of liberal media played soft with him, the right wing media would make big deals out of things you're bring up with the liberal media and Trump. So let's call it even on that regard.

Also let me make myself clear on what I brought up. It's this-> https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-germany-covid-19-vaccine-not-for-sale-donald-trump-2020-3 While yeah development and trials have been going on here in America there are other palces making vaccines. But Trump did buy this despite not being fully tested and have exclusive rights over it. For someone with "good doctors and cdc members" this seems extremely idiotic to try and attempt. I'm just stating a fact of the situation. Glad we got one here but let's make sure we fucking test it first before we go, "Nope this is mine fam." I didn't say he was relying on other countries for a cure. I never said that. I'm sorry if I unclear here.

I think he needs to limit travel in the USA since they're already telling us to stay inside. It makes sense to me. China did it. Yeah that one of the few smart things China did. The international travel ban should have came earlier and not now since it is like, "Who is going to go there now after everything they have heard?" So Trump has been slow on the bans. To flatten the curve you need to do things like that. I know it sucks if something happens but it will help in the long run since our eggheads are saying we may not have a vaccine until mid 2021. You have a better chance to get it in America than heading out of the country.

You're fun to talk by the way. I don't mind Trump supporters if they can be sound and reasonable. I have dealt with my fair share who are nutty.
I know, I'm just saying the CDC like most doctors have even contradicted or disagreed with each other from the many interviews I've watched with CDC and former CDC members/doctors etc I'm sure you're right, it's why and I agree with you earlier I think we should distance ourselves from China tbh I'm sure other parts of the world will too after this.

Yeah I mean everyone politician gets ripped here and there but it's pretty obvious Trump seems to get it the worst, I mean I get the MSM don't like conservatives, republicans etc with Fox and maybe a few smaller outlets being an exception the rest hate him. I mean I felt that way about Obama tbh with alot of his policies. I think Trump at first didn't want to cause a panic, I mean he's taking it way more seriously now which is good. But I think no matter how he would have reacted, people are people and would have still ran to buy 10 packs of TP lol. Like, it's the freaking end of the world but that's another story...

I am not so sure about the caring about trump part lol, maybe some said it in a "may not be a bad idea" but others clearly suggested it in jest, snarky kind of way like "oh he's around all these people, why don't HE get tested?" kind of tone you know? But either way he did it already days ago and tested negative thankfully. I wouldn't want any President to get it.

I agree that sometimes the republicans(some) would give Obama trouble with anything much like all democrats or most of them at least give Trump shit for breathing, while others worked with him or were afraid of him(Romney, McCain etc) but I do think things like releasing terrorists, drug cartels and giving Iran(a country who has funded terrorists who kill us and others) a billion bucks was not too bright but I digress...

I don't know if I'd call it idiotic at this point since let's face it, those docs who created it and gave it to Trump regardless if bought or not wouldn't have done so if they didn't feel it wasn't safe enough to test plus we have no choice, if we don't test these vaccines we won't know if they work or not. I mean if it came from China that would be idiotic if you ask me since we clearly can't trust them anymore(who can tbh?) But still he's trying his best and imo has a hell of a CDC team that seems pretty respected. Oh I know I'm just saying that with other countries our allies like Israel, UK etc are working on vaccs as well so naturally if someone else we're on good terms with and can trust in dire situations come up with something better than us first, of course it's good to communicate and get it here for testing as well and vice versa.

Yeah well that's why he ordered the travel ban like a week ago, his team recommended it with the flatten the hill method and it should work hopefully. He immediately banned travel from China weeks ago and other parts of the world but this self quarantine he's asking Americans to do is only a 2 week thing, a test as well to see if it helps which it should, so even if he did that now only to be reopen in 2 weeks with domestic bans? But I think there has to be exceptions made for like I said in my prior example for family emergencies. If someone's loved one dies close they aren't going to want to wait months to bury them and shouldn't, I get no planes but allow them to travel via car or train. That and of course we have to move from state to state regarding the vaccs. Well that's an estimate, nobody really knows when we'll get a solid vacc that will work. Trials take time unfortunately with these things. First they said 6 months to a year, now 17 months...who knows I'd like to believe that within the next year we'll have something...though keep in mind most DO survive this by % in USA at least, and we are using great anti inflammatory drugs and antibiotics that do help compared to other countries less fortunate. Most younger people recover on their own. The elderly, people with bad health issues are of course most at risk as with anything really. My aunt has had cancer, beat it, bad heart issues, water in her lungs, weight lose issues etc and she's in her late 70's she has to be careful of even a cold so people like her would be at high risk. She's out in LI NY so they send medicines and people to the house instead of making her go out for obvious reasons.

Oh yeah thanks for sure lol, yeah I welcome various opinions and I think we all have different views. I hear ya I've had my share of crazy, hateful Trump haters or Bernie, Obama or AOC supporters as well and "friends" in the past a few not many, most are cool regardless of views. But had a few block me or remove me from being their friend just because I disagreed with their politics or religion shrugs some people are just not worth it and intolerant of anything different from their own views. It should be interesting later this year with the debates and Bernie vs Joe and either one vs Trump, I'm sure it'll get dirty but entertaining as well. :D

But sure you're the kind of guy seems easy to talk to and able to agree to disagree. I agree I don't agree with those extreme people from either side that harm or threaten others for difference in view or because of what hat someone wears. Like what? What's wrong with people.

You heard of that movie The Hunt? It did bad at the box office lol but also during all this so they closed movies down, but I'm sure you've read about it. IMO movies like that don't help the case with people being able to respect each others views even if different from their own.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Rand Paul working hard to delay the Families First Coronovirus bill because people like him are scum. :)
The politicizing of COVID-19 has been hard to watch. Not at all surprising, but still. You’d think that if this can’t bring both sides together to work on actual solutions, WHAT will?

MKF30

Yeah it's a real shame when people use a crisis for their personal gain as well as idiots out there that blame one single person like those who call it the "trump virus" or "conservavirus" like seriously? Regardless of politics any idiot knows its Chinas fault, period. Nobody should be blaming any American including the president for this, it's like the CDc and other doctors have said, "corona virus doesn't care for gender, religion, political affiliation etc it'll infect anyone"

Speaking of which I heard some stores aren't closing.

The politicizing of COVID-19 has been hard to watch.
There's no "politicizing it". By nature it's a political issue already. Overwhelmingly the response speed of government has influenced the extent of viral spread in each country. The POTUS lying about things repeatedly was a political act that irreparably hurt the effectiveness our response.

LeoMK29

Noob
Yeah it's a real shame when people use a crisis for their personal gain as well as idiots out there that blame one single person like those who call it the "trump virus" or "conservavirus" like seriously? Regardless of politics any idiot knows its Chinas fault, period. Nobody should be blaming any American including the president for this, it's like the CDc and other doctors have said, "corona virus doesn't care for gender, religion, political affiliation etc it'll infect anyone"

Speaking of which I heard some stores aren't closing.
if you are referring to my calling out of Rand Paul, I don’t blame him for the virus but I do blame people like him for a terrible reaction to it. But it’s all a hoax right?! Lol And it may have originated in China but why incite more racism by calling it a Chinese virus? And no being a decent human being is not being pc or a liberal...it’s just being a decent human being something many people forgot how to do

Last edited:

MKF30

if you are referring to my calling out of Rand Paul, I don’t blame him for the virus but I do blame people like him for a terrible reaction to it. But it’s all a hoax right?! Lol And it may have originated in China but why incite more racism by calling it a Chinese virus? And no being a decent human being is not being pc or a liberal...it’s just being a decent human being something many people forgot how to do
Yeah, I mean in general though and not you per se but the nutjobs out there who blame us or the president for "this virus" which is just ridiculous when its clearly chinas fault thus why people are calling it what it is a Chinese virus because it came from china. I'm not being nor inciting racism If say the chinese wu han virus aka corona virus since it came from china.

It has Nothing to do with racism man. We just live in such a sensitive age where that card is pulled way too fast nowadays. Same with me too and everything else overly pc now that tend robget overblown.

Example, other day on a yt video about dating various backgrounds. One guy said he wasn't into black chicks or Asian girls much, people attacked him for "omg you racist" but the video was about how some people are open about dating outside their race while most dont, racist? No. Preference? Definitely. It's just a fact od life now me personally I love all typed of women I'd I'm attracted to them regardless of ethnic background(religion and personality is more important to me)

But back on the chinese wunhan virus aka corona virus I dont believe it has much to do with people not being pricks etc just stating facts man. Now If someone has said "the chink virus" then yeah I'd 100% agree but I dont see how calling it the chinese wuhan virus is anymore racist than the world calling America the fattest country in the world when there's truth to it. Sure it may sound bigoted and mean but I'm pretty sure it's also a fact and statistically proven that we are unfortunately the fattest country or lead in obesity. Just like this corona virus originated in china...

I do agree with you however on rand Paul the guys shady, even prior to this and comes off as a flip flopper as well much like Bloomberg those guys I never trust....

LeoMK29

Noob
Yeah, I mean in general though and not you per se but the nutjobs out there who blame us or the president for "this virus" which is just ridiculous when its clearly chinas fault thus why people are calling it what it is a Chinese virus because it came from china. I'm not being nor inciting racism If say the chinese wu han virus aka corona virus since it came from china.

It has Nothing to do with racism man. We just live in such a sensitive age where that card is pulled way too fast nowadays. Same with me too and everything else overly pc now that tend robget overblown.

Example, other day on a yt video about dating various backgrounds. One guy said he wasn't into black chicks or Asian girls much, people attacked him for "omg you racist" but the video was about how some people are open about dating outside their race while most dont, racist? No. Preference? Definitely. It's just a fact od life now me personally I love all typed of women I'd I'm attracted to them regardless of ethnic background(religion and personality is more important to me)

But back on the chinese wunhan virus aka corona virus I dont believe it has much to do with people not being pricks etc just stating facts man. Now If someone has said "the chink virus" then yeah I'd 100% agree but I dont see how calling it the chinese wuhan virus is anymore racist than the world calling America the fattest country in the world when there's truth to it. Sure it may sound bigoted and mean but I'm pretty sure it's also a fact and statistically proven that we are unfortunately the fattest country or lead in obesity. Just like this corona virus originated in china...

I do agree with you however on rand Paul the guys shady, even prior to this and comes off as a flip flopper as well much like Bloomberg those guys I never trust....
Hmm. Quickly touching on the dating, I agree with you on that lol People are allowed to have preferences imo

I think the sensitivity goes both ways. There are people who will latch on to the “Chinese virus” verbiage the president is using and use that to justify their racist behaviors towards Asians. Keep in mind these are also Asian Americans (which shouldn’t matter but just making a point). I’ve seen videos of Asian people being harassed just trying to ride a bus and I’ve heard stories from my coworkers of people getting treated like shit already because they are Asian. People are ignorant, yes I used that word lol So I don’t think the president should be use those words if he actually wants to bring this country together. This is no reason to treat other people like shit. No one wanted this. everyone, like you said, regardless of gender/ethnicity/etc is suffering from this.

The Rand Paul thing I just do not understand why he is prolonging this, and no offense but Mitch McConnell did the same. Pass the freaking bill so Americans, ALL of them, can have some stress alleviated.

MKF30

Hmm. Quickly touching on the dating, I agree with you on that lol People are allowed to have preferences imo

I think the sensitivity goes both ways. There are people who will latch on to the “Chinese virus” verbiage the president is using and use that to justify their racist behaviors towards Asians. Keep in mind these are also Asian Americans (which shouldn’t matter but just making a point). I’ve seen videos of Asian people being harassed just trying to ride a bus and I’ve heard stories from my coworkers of people getting treated like shit already because they are Asian. People are ignorant, yes I used that word lol So I don’t think the president should be use those words if he actually wants to bring this country together. This is no reason to treat other people like shit. No one wanted this. everyone, like you said, regardless of gender/ethnicity/etc is suffering from this.

The Rand Paul thing I just do not understand why he is prolonging this, and no offense but Mitch McConnell did the same. Pass the freaking bill so Americans, ALL of them, can have some stress alleviated.
Yeah like we all have preferences and are attracted to different things.

Well for some I'm sure they'll use any excuse to be racist which is a door that swings both ways. I don't think trump personally is racist on the Chinese just stating well what it is a virus from china lol and to be fair the dudes wife is not even deom America by origin lol. I just think he hates china for what they did and honestly can you blame him? Politics aside I do to as much of the world right now I'm sure. Just think had china been honest with everyone months ago, not lied and covered this up how many lives could have been saved? Makes you wonder. I remember though with presidents and msm saying who's racists who's not obama pretty much made it clear he didnt like white people and would not address his mother being white....which makes you wonder. Mam of course was mum on this but trump "we should close the boarder and stop flights to china" omg racist lol. I'm not saying the guys perfect but you gotta admit the media is biased af with that shit. Like you said it goes both ways and all ways.

I do agree overall that the world should come together and work together on fighting and dealing with corona virus, however I also do not blame the world or those who deep down hate or are angry with china either, not because of their race or slinetc but because of their incompetence...

Yeah though while I dont agree with rand Paul and mitch did Nancy Pelosi also didnt help by initially as usual going against everything trump but few days ago but thankfully they came to an agreement before it went to the senate....in this time I think both parties need to think about all Americans and not their agendas. Know what I mean?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Yeah like we all have preferences and are attracted to different things.

Well for some I'm sure they'll use any excuse to be racist which is a door that swings both ways. I don't think trump personally is racist on the Chinese just stating well what it is a virus from china lol and to be fair the dudes wife is not even deom America by origin lol. I just think he hates china for what they did and honestly can you blame him? Politics aside I do to as much of the world right now I'm sure. Just think had china been honest with everyone months ago, not lied and covered this up how many lives could have been saved? Makes you wonder. I remember though with presidents and msm saying who's racists who's not obama pretty much made it clear he didnt like white people and would not address his mother being white....which makes you wonder. Mam of course was mum on this but trump "we should close the boarder and stop flights to china" omg racist lol. I'm not saying the guys perfect but you gotta admit the media is biased af with that shit. Like you said it goes both ways and all ways.

I do agree overall that the world should come together and work together on fighting and dealing with corona virus, however I also do not blame the world or those who deep down hate or are angry with china either, not because of their race or slinetc but because of their incompetence...

Yeah though while I dont agree with rand Paul and mitch did Nancy Pelosi also didnt help by initially as usual going against everything trump but few days ago but thankfully they came to an agreement before it went to the senate....in this time I think both parties need to think about all Americans and not their agendas. Know what I mean?
Why don't you just run for President?