What's new

Connecting to Online Issues

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I've posted in this thread a few times already. I've moved since my last post and now have Comcast as my ISP, and have no trouble connecting to online. I'm curious as to what connections people are having problems connecting with. I was on DSL before, couldn't connect to online. I'm now on a cable connection, and everything is fine. If anyone wants to try messing with their DNS, try 75.75.75.75. I dunno what it is, why some ISPs break the game and others don't. Just trying to help.
Yea but remember how this works: random connections are targetted so you can get it again sooner or later. Best of luck

Yea but remember how this works: random connections are targetted so you can get it again sooner or later. Best of luck
I must have luck on my side then. It's been 2 months since I moved (NOT for MK, let's be serious) and I haven't had a single issue connecting to online. It blows right past it, just like on the crappy Verizon 4G LTE hotspot I was using.

I congratulate you then. You're one of the lucky ones.
Sorry guys. BELIEVE me, I did the same crap you guys did just to play the game. The PC version is excellent, it never asks you to connect to online, thus you never have a problem. Except for the fact that PC gamers are hardcore. You'd better know how to play ranked MK if you want to try PC. I'm not an elitist, so don't attack me. I grew up on consoles. But between the PC and XB1 version, I can tell you I never had trouble connecting to online on PC. I just got wrecked hehe.

Sorry guys. BELIEVE me, I did the same crap you guys did just to play the game. The PC version is excellent, it never asks you to connect to online, thus you never have a problem. Except for the fact that PC gamers are hardcore. You'd better know how to play ranked MK if you want to try PC. I'm not an elitist, so don't attack me. I grew up on consoles. But between the PC and XB1 version, I can tell you I never had trouble connecting to online on PC. I just got wrecked hehe.
And I meant before I moved btw, it was only XB1 I couldn't connect to