What's new

General/Other - Kano Coach Steve's Kano Change List for Potential New Patch

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
@Youphemism I meant make 1+3 ender go from whatever it is now to around -2 to 0 on block. Also I meant his design is supposed to be a jack of all trades character, which he definitely is not right now.

Not commenting on the rest of it because it seems like you imagine that you're playing a completely different game that Mkx.

Last edited:

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
yall are still begging for buffs? sheesh get with it or get lost, kano doesnt need buffs he jus needs a few gxlitch adjustments but thas as far as it goes.. make do with what you got and learn how to fight

thlityoursloat

kick kick
yall are still begging for buffs? sheesh get with it or get lost, kano doesnt need buffs he jus needs a few gxlitch adjustments but thas as far as it goes.. make do with what you got and learn how to fight
Easy for you to say when you main cutthroat. CT is indeed very good, it's Cyber and Commando that need help.

NHDR

Noob
I'd like to think I have a pretty good grasp on analyzing characters with respect to the meta-game. My thoughts on Cyber. Kano:

-He is a zoner in the traditional sense but his fireball is not as good at "trapping" you. I see it as more of an offensive poke type of projectile. Once your opponent gets in you have to push them out, as opposed to cheesing them from long distance all day.

-He's overall a footsie character. Very honest. He strikes me as the Ryu of MKX: solid fireball, solid neutral, jack of all trades. All he's missing is an overhead and 50/50's.

When you play Kano in MKX you're inadvertently saying you agree to put yourself at a disadvantage due to him not having any "dirt". That's fine. Overall I think he's a solid character, even more so when played by a player who excels in footsies. With that said, I've shifted my focus to CT. Better poke range and damage, good safety, knife still good for spacing and anti-zoning. Worthy sacrifice, IMO.

No need to argue and go ape-shit on each other, guys. Seems like every time I check this forum there's always a rabid argument about Kano's merit.