What's new

CHRISSS GG!!

Briyen

Noob
and them custom chris G combos! sending Brady and 16Bit to Losers, anyone else thinking he was secretly training? :rolleyes: *

edit: now 16 bit eliminated and grand finals wow, all them console issues:16Bit though

HD Smoke

Noob
yeah chris g is just an amazing player. he is very good with reptile imagine if he went for maxium damage combos and learned all reptile tech.

custom chris g combos... 30% for 3 bars? lol :p

also, it's scientifically proven that your hairdo contributes to your tournament success. good shit

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i don't like that he didnt try in GF, he should have atleast tried even though he would have been blown up, congrats, all the chris g haters :REO

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Everyones all FUCK CHRIS G for trolling in the grand finals lol...

All the Chris G haters can suck it :REO

If you think he was even close to giving 100%, then you're crazy. Dude wastes meter like it's nothing. He's trolling his ass off. Honestly, it's pretty embarrassing. But I guess that's just how good his fundamentals are. A troll wins Power Up. It's either really funny, or really embarrassing depending on how you look at it.

Just imagine if he actually gave a fuck. Scary.

Truth

Noob
Before everyone starts blowing up Chris G for the final match, IKizzLE was saying towards the end of Osu 16 Bit and Tom Brady commentary, that Chris G was pressing buttons on his stick, but nothing was happening. I guess he got tired of all the bugs with MK9 lol

Reneketon

Buyback, cos I'm mad
Chris G won the whole thing?? What were the placements?
Chris G did not win.

And Chris G played well the whole tournament outside of GF.

What the fuck is with this new "freeze" bug and how come we haven't heard of this until now? This has to be KE exclusive or something else. Now I'm mind fucked.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
loving those RepGuile EX Forceball walls. Fuck do you do other than get blown up when chris g is walking in front of his giant forceball, its like a 1 bar breaker accompanied by all the meter building and chip he likes.