What's new

Cheetah broken input after patch

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
I have always played nrs games all options off. Today i find my self in the lab trying to do

B2,1+3,DD

I cant do it once out of 75 tries with controller options off
I turn them on easy as pie
I challenged the community to try and they found using the grab button makes this easy as pie. I've done it perfect Everytime with grab button

So it's probably broken or frame perfect now with the buffer change plz fix

@@@@@@@@@ everybody don't no tags

Last edited:

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
What should they fix since you can still get it easily with input shortcut on?
I'm confused by this reply... they should fix the fact that you can't execute the string with shortcuts off- I think the OP was pretty clear about the issue. Yes you could turn shortcuts on or use the dedicated throw button but you should be able to input this regardless of wether you have shortcuts on or off.

I use the throw button myself but I wouldn't want to have to start retraining muscle memory if suddenly I couldn't.

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
I'm confused by this reply... they should fix the fact that you can't execute the string with shortcuts off- I think the OP was pretty clear about the issue. Yes you could turn shortcuts on or use the dedicated throw button but you should be able to input this regardless of wether you have shortcuts on or off.

I use the throw button myself but I wouldn't want to have to start retraining muscle memory if suddenly I couldn't.

Thx U so much @bishbash I'm just not going to respond to that comment or mentality lol. With NRS games im a wierdo always use throw button for throwing, but I dont like using it in a combo input when building my memory. I think its from guilty gear holding F defense back in the day, haha i dont mind pushing buttons together.

Last edited:

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
Thx U so much @bishbash I'm just not going to respond to that comment or mentality lol. With NRS games im a wierdo always use throw button for throwing, but I dont like using it in a combo input when building my memory. I think its from guilty gear holding F defense back in the day, haha i dont mind pushing buttons together.

I tried it over and over and I can't get the full string to come out with shortcuts off no matter how clean the inputs are, no matter how quickly I input the dd after 1+3. Maybe somebody with younger fingers could but it's a simple string and shouldn't require any level of execution imo. Needs to be looked at for sure

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
Ya i tried every timing known to man hehe. Hopefully NRS takes a look not just for me, but lets say someone just bought the game, tries cheetah naturally your going to press 1+3 before you know about the grab button.WTF shes to hard lol

Fun fact, throw ending strings seem to suffer from a bug which also affects special cancels.

If you press a button in a string that doesn't continue the string, you can't transition to a special or throw.

So if you're input of 1+3 is a little sloppy, it might be interfering with the follow ups, combine that with stricter directional inputs and it may become near impossible to perform