What's new

characters run speed in Frame Data (on hold)

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Nah man it just doesn't make sense.

For example Sub-Zero's B2 is an overhead launcher, while Shinnok's b2 is just a knockdown move that is never used. Comparing them is meaningless.
i understand what you are saying, but id like to do it anyways. i would like to compare the ones that are universal. btw there is some d3's that are md, and some forward 3's that are double hit mb stuff's

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
for a future data sheet can someone give me the double hit moves in the game normals, that are one input, example Kung Jin's F3 or Mileena's standing 3.

then i can do a data sheet on single input normals that stuff ranked by Startup frames. then maybe in the future off that data i can then make other sheets for:
ranked by active frames/hit advantage and so on, or a combination of maybe to, i want to keep them as accurate as possible.

what i will need is the moves listed correctly in the normal format,(example: B322) im asking the community because there is a lot of incorrect frame data in the game, and a lot to go through. i will do all the work after that.

and like always i will do it as accurate as possible.

i will update all data on each patch, i really should have waited for tremor release but hey why not have it out now. im glad this helps others and just not myself!

feel free to question my data, who knows i may have made a mistake, and it will only make me test it again. it can never hurt to give me constructive criticism!

thank you all for liking my posts so much. i would love for all of you to tag some of the community in here that you think could add to my posts!

Sincerely, Jagged