What's new

Character skins you'd like to see?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
As I was saying in another thread, i'd actually try Sonya out if she had her Shaolin Monks outfit(but with a full shirt).

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
With current design of Ermac and Reptile, I wonder if classic skins for them would ever be possible without changing their models completely. Especially Ermac, who went through some extreme makeover over these years.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
- Shredder Sub-Zero modified
- MK Legacy Hanzo Hasashi costume (Oni mask)
- Reptile's MK2 and MK4 skins
- MKDA Scorpion

Last edited:

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Deception Sub-Zero but it needs to be remade. Also Johnny needs a shirtless skin and his belt. And Kung Jin needs a skin with a hood.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Deception Sub-Zero.
MK Legacy's Scorpion and hooded Liu Kang (the zombie Liu Kang of the trailer dressed as MK Legacy's would be even better: I mean pale and with yellow eyes).
MK3's Kano (bald and everything).
MK2's Kintaro skin for Goro.
Sub-Zero and Scorpion Klassic Skins (again? Yeah, I can't get enough of them).

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
The post above needs more likes.

Military costume, huh?

Granted, there is certain theme, but... eh.
yeah that one. They need to bring that back. Especially their a running mechanic. she will definitely be kicking asss in that costume.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
If they ever release an Omega Red skin for Takeda, my character crisis will be over...

Lucky_623

MKX XB1 & Cage Family Supporter
I would go all out!
You know Klassic skins(MK1-MK9) will be involved, and that's cool and expected. However I would like to see brand new skins, eventhough I am not a fan of the Samuari pack, that is headed in the right direction

Noob
Reptile - Stripe from Gremlins
Erron Black - Bart from Blazing Saddles
Kung Jin - Tonto
Kenshi - Ray Charles/Stevie Wonder
Liu Kang -

Last edited: