What's new

CEO 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
There is something to be said for what you're stating, and I don't entirely disagree. But, sometimes you could see someone is doing something that others aren't, playing cleaner, punishing better, but it doesn't always translate to results (ie GGA Max in Injustice). So until people prove it you could see that someone is playing sharp, but it's hard to label him as the best. I'd name Foxy as someone who fits that description. His Lao is really unique, but it's hard to call him the best when he hasn't proven it yet.
I know how high you hold Foxy in regard, so I definitely respect this.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Last edited:

podizzler3000

http://streamable.com/ti5z
damn that alucarD vs. gross match.... seems like maybe alucard got the yips in that final round. brutal. much respect to gross though

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Is this guy at all involved with Spooky or FunkyP? If not just wait y'all, don't support these guys stealing peoples content.
No idea. It's not my channel, just in case. Edit: I found the past broadcasts in the original channels and edited my post.

Last edited:

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
From the final 8 players it's a shame to see that 4 of them play Tanya. Even past nerf, she still is one of the most unbalanced character in the game. If not THE MOST. Well done, NRS.

It was a shame to see a exceptional player like Tyrant be sent to losers by sonicfox playing Tanya and then lose to REO, also playing Tanya.

They knew they would stand a chance against him with stupid Erron Black. lol

haketh

Noob
Man I just wish I was there to see Bananaken beat Souji, one of the Top 3 Japanese Persona 4 Arena players in person :(

Status
Not open for further replies.