What's new

CEO 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Honeybee just demolished AoK Ryan.

Looking like the Dvorah nerfs didnt affect him too hard after all.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Anyone else think Tom is super negative on commentary? Like for example he should talk more about how good honeybee was playing rather than making AoK Ryan look like a bad player when he isn't. Kinda kills the hype.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Anyone else think Tom is super negative on commentary? Like for example he should talk more about how good honeybee was playing rather than making AoK Ryan look like a bad player when he isn't. Kinda kills the hype.
He's way too harsh, it's not professional at all, but it is amusing.

On another note, FK Jr's Jason was solid, I liked that he went for the ex pursuit setup in the corner. I look forward to his adaptation vs other players. He play so differently than me, I go for tick grabs like crazy while he just plays a more solid pressure game.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Damn.. Kush was so close, but he was cracking left and right. So many dropped combos and missed opportunities.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Wow, a single match. That certainly means her teleport isn't broken. /sarcasm
It's ok, you can keep spouting your scrubby opinions, it is your right :)

She's top 5 but not because of the teleports. Once you figure out how to handle them they arent that good, as Kush just proved.

It's ok, you can keep spouting your scrubby opinions, it is your right :)

She's top 5 but not because of the teleports. Once you figure out how to handle them they arent that good, as Kush just proved.
She's top 5 primarily because of her teleport. Downplay more.

Xev

Noob
Something weird is going on with the station on the spooky stream. I saw Tanya have armor on her quick tele on matches there even though it's gone post patch, they're pretty sure it's patched but even testing it and it's definitely gone. Soooooo.....

Status
Not open for further replies.