What's new

CEO 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, i love the new liu! more rushdown & less high/low is what this game needs for entertainment & depth imo

also people will exploit the gaps in his pressure over time. remember that his options are unsafe on block unless he has meter.

Gross is the best. I was trying to do his own combos on him and royally fucked up. Lol. His safe jump setups are scary. You can't do anything but block and guess.

Change that shirt man.

And you probably woulda played better if you weren't wearing sunglasses in door staring at a TV screen.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Flaming Fist Liu Kang is perfect now, there is no need to touch him because he has gaps in his pressure. If other characters have 50/50's that lead into other 50/50's, unblockable resets and vortexes, he deserves to be able to excel at some things. Plus he's like a gat damn Ip Man now so keep him how it is, lol.

Well, they nerfed Johhny and i heard from some crybaby that they even made his Fistycuffs variation useless, but Liu Kang is perfect. That's weird. But if you say he's fine than i'll agree.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
CDjr slowly realising this game has too many scrubby elements to truly be appreciated at high level play lol. Can't say I'm surprised. He and fillipino man are right about jumpins
But CD Jr. uses Dragon Naginata Tanya who literally lives in the air.

Whatever. After this tournament I'm sure they're going to nerf since it's obviously OP.
It may be, but players are unaware of all the gaps. Windmill punches canceled into any special move has gaps that you may be able to option select punish.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Can we get an update on who has made it out of pools that've been played so far?
Pool 1- W-Yung Bacon(Bone Shaper Shinnok), L-Ashenar(Balanced Kenshi)
Pool 2- W-Deg(Kobu Tanya), L-Zyphox(Day 1 FF Liu Kang)
Pool 3- W-MIT(Kobu Tanya), L-Big D(MoS Ermac)
Pool 4- W-Kitana Prime(Royal Kitana), L-Alucard(War God Kotal)
Pool 5- W-Gross(Hollywood Cassie), L-KH Digit(TG Raiden)
Pool 6- W-Slayer(Bojitsu KJ), L-Biohazard(Vicious Ferra T.)
Pool 7- W-DR(BoneShaper Shinnok), L-Whiteboi(Ferra Torr, not sure variation)
Pool 8- W-KH Royale(Cyber Kano), L-Tom Brady(GM Subby)

Status
Not open for further replies.