What's new

BRUTALITIES CONFIRMED from new Mortal Kombat: Next Trailer

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
After watching this I fear out world invasions may be the equivalent to wwe . I hope I am wrong but nrs invasions better not be like the shield or some shit

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'm not particularly fond of Brutalities, hope they've changed them up a bit.

But at least it's not Animalities or any stupid shit like that. I don't know why anybody wants those. Goofy as fuck and should stay far away from a game with as dark of a tone as MKX.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I hope they introduce Friendships at the last moment. :(. Or maybe a fake friendship, like someone gives a gift to the loser, he opens it and blow to pieces :joker:.

I'm really hoping that BRUTALITIES are in the game but why would you receive
"Fatality wp" and "Brutality xp"

Maybe the brutality Xp means something else.

...Because you get XP for performing Fatalities and Brutalities.
Well shit I must not understand what is going on in the photo then. Is it showing different levels that the player has played on and received Wp/Xp. Or is it showing Wp/Xp after a match.

kaseyk

Noob
They revealed the new ality in the vid its the faction kill fatality . Im surprised noone else noticed this

kaseyk

Noob
The faction kill is a faction mode only thing, the new -ality is Brutality.
Ah didn't hear them say that . But brutally is returning so not a new or never done before thing like they claimed they were doing . the faction kill is new and a new form of fatality , i like it as a new option though

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Ah didn't hear them say that . But brutally is returning so not a new or never done before thing like they claimed they were doing . the faction kill is new and a new form of fatality , i like it as a new option though
They never said new as in brand new, they said returning.

kaseyk

Noob
They did say never before seen ality months ago . Not going to go searching for it but im 100% sure of it .

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Hmmm, perhaps Environmentality? With the inclusion of interactable backgrounds, it could be possible. Sounds odd; just brainstorming. Maybe akin to the death traps in MKD, MKA...
Elementality, Weaponality, An ality involving the variations? I'm thinking it has to be something severe since MKX is Ultra-Violent-HorrorShow, me droogs...
If indeed there is a brand new Ality.
I just hope it's not like the Create A Fatality in MKA.