What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Edit:
@SaSSolino DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS BUT...

Our boy Shang may have just made it in!!!

Quite honestly, I'm hyped af for this roster.

The only thing that would make it better is to remove d'vorah and frost and replace them with reptile and whatever female not named those two lol

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I believe everything in the spoilers now, spare for the fact that somebody mentioned Shinnok is in the roster, I simply cannot believe that.

That is not going to happen for a lot of reasons.

I hope that Mileena and Shang Tsung are the secret characters though, but I hope Shinnok is replaced with Rain to make the roster almost perfect.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
*sees no Mileena on the base roster*

Welp, guess I'm not buying this game after all. Time to cancel the preorder.

Get kotal back but not sindel AHAHHA not even sareena ? I mean seriously ? FAN FAVORITES holy shit nrs this isn’t even a fan favorite roster
Of ll the kharacters to pick on, Kotal is not the one. If anything Frost is the biggest WTF.

Reactions: JDM

SinkFla

Noob
Why the Sadffleck?
Lmao. Few things:
I've been sitting on these photos for a bit and if no one has noticed (don't know why anyone would lol) I've gotten a lot more quiet since I got them. First, because I was told specifically not to leak them but because I already knew insider info I was given them in the first place (weird how that works). Anyways, someone else with photos started sending them elsewhere and I started getting questioned despite sitting on them the whole time and being a good little insider. What makes me sad tbh is seeing that the Noob photo got out. I KNEW when I saw that it would blow up the internet lol. I think I mentioned him being in my old leak posts and here he was finally with evidence. I guess there's a difference between seeing leaks in text and seeing photos. Mostly though I was just trying to honor the requests of who sent them to me but clearly someone else didn't. Either way I'm happy with some of the inclusions but I can say:

There is zero evidence supporting Tsung ATM. Also, no Rain in that roster has me salty as fuck. And as far as all the slots go, anything with an image or 3 letter identifier was selectable. I don't know about unlockables anymore but they're highly rumored (including Tsung).

With all this info coming so fast from MULTIPLE sources, let me help everyone out. This is all sounding very legit. Deny if you want to, but it's looking pretty concrete.

This is MK11's final roster:

Congratulations to those that are happy!!!
26. Mileena (unlockable)
27. Shang Tsung (unlockable)
28. Pre-Order: Shao Kahn
Any confimation for my girl Mileena ? Because I was about to jump through my window when I saw you post her as unlockable, please tell me you have something for her.

Gamer68

Fujin!
With all this info coming so fast from MULTIPLE sources, let me help everyone out. This is all sounding very legit. Deny if you want to, but it's looking pretty concrete.

This is MK11's final roster:

Congratulations to those that are happy!!!

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Sonya
5. Baraka
6. Skarlet
7. Geras
8. Kabal
9. Kano
10. D’Vorah
11. Jade
12. Liu Kang
13. Kung Lao
14. Frost
15. Cassie
16. Jacqui
17. Erron Black
18. Kotal
19. Kollector
20. Cetrion
21. Kitana
22. Johnny
23. Noob
24. Jax
25. Shinnok
26. Mileena (unlockable)
27. Shang Tsung (unlockable)
28. Pre-Order: Shao Kahn
Yeah, I believe the leak is legit. Cetrion and The Kollector turn out to be legit, turns out Jax is in the game after all, select screen in the leaked image implies there are 3 hidden characters and the leak said there was 3 hidden characters.

Here's the roster visualized:

Cassie Cyrus

Lmao. Few things:
I've been sitting on these photos for a bit and if no one has noticed (don't know why anyone would lol) I've gotten a lot more quiet since I got them. First, because I was told specifically not to leak them but because I already knew insider info I was given them in the first place (weird how that works). Anyways, someone else with photos started sending them elsewhere and I started getting questioned despite sitting on them the whole time and being a good little insider. What makes me sad tbh is seeing that the Noob photo got out. I KNEW when I saw that it would blow up the internet lol. I think I mentioned him being in my old leak posts and here he was finally with evidence. I guess there's a difference between seeing leaks in text and seeing photos. Mostly though I was just trying to honor the requests of who sent them to me but clearly someone else didn't. Either way I'm happy with some of the inclusions but I can say:

There is zero evidence supporting Tsung ATM. Also, no Rain in that roster has me salty as fuck. And as far as all the slots go, anything with an image or 3 letter identifier was selectable. I don't know about unlockables anymore but they're highly rumored (including Tsung).
Do you know anything more about Cetrion? Do you know if she is indeed a Poison Ivy / Plant user?

SindelQueen

Sindels gay husband
*sees no Mileena on the base roster*

Welp, guess I'm not buying this game after all. Time to cancel the preorder.

Of ll the kharacters to pick on, Kotal is not the one. If anything Frost is the biggest WTF.
And way more popular then Sareena, probably Sindel too
Yea I’m just gonna day you’re a dumbass if you think a characters that’s Been on 2 games is more popular than sindel LOL

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Lmao. Few things:

Sorry to hear about that. I can understand wanting to remain honorable.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I believe everything in the spoilers now, spare for the fact that somebody mentioned Shinnok is in the roster, I simply cannot believe that.

That is not going to happen for a lot of reasons.

I hope that Mileena and Shang Tsung are the secret characters though, but I hope Shinnok is replaced with Rain to make the roster almost perfect.
Someone said Mileena was a secret unlockable on Reddit, but I doubt that.

Cassie Cyrus

Yeah, I believe the leak is legit. Cetrion and The Kollector turn out to be legit, turns out Jax is in the game after all, select screen in the leaked image implies there are 3 hidden characters and the leak said there was 3 hidden characters.

You should get rid of the hair of Frost though ;-)

I'm happy with this base roster, can't wait until April!

Murilima

I criticize because I love!
It being an earlier build can account for UI differences. They're still improving upon things.
Thats possible, i had considered this possibility, but is weird johnny Cage have no portrait and not announced characters has. I'm just being setic, i really want to belive in this list, 34 for characters is a excellent roster number, it look to good to be truth. Honestly, i really want be wrong. Fingers crossed. ;)

SinkFla

Noob
Oh and when I mentioned Kollector before I was only told be was a Cyborg, but not like anyone we've seen before. Then I started to get more details and he just became more confusing lol. Then when I saw the CSS I was like "This Ratchet and Clank lookinglmotherfucker is a Cyborg?!"

Last I heard is yes, he is still cyborg but clearly not fully. Multi armed thing is true. There's also a descriptions of in game stuff with him but I don't know what's out and what isn't ATM. I work overnight so I woke up and saw my discord servers exploding so I knew something happened lol.