What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

D

Deleted member 59910

Yeah, I believe the leak is legit. Cetrion and The Kollector turn out to be legit, turns out Jax is in the game after all, select screen in the leaked image implies there are 3 hidden characters and the leak said there was 3 hidden characters.

Here's the roster visualized:

Pls, can you show me the Mileena reference? Sorry if this reference is under my nose and I couldn't figure it out :p

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Well, 5 days ago I saw this "leak". Match characters and the number of slots.

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Raiden
4. Sonya
5. Baraka
6. Skarlet
7. Geras
8. Kabal
9. Kano
10. D’Vorah
11. Jade
12. Liu Kang
13. Kung Lao
14. Frost
15. Cassie
16. Jacqui
17. Erron Black
18. Kotal
19. Kollector
20. Cetrion
21. Kitana
22. Johnny
23. Noob
24. Jax
25. Shinnok
26. Mileena (unlockable)
27. Shang Tsung (unlockable)
28. Pre-Order: Shao Kahn

+ 6 DLC
I'm hoping with those 6+ DLC that we get:

Tri/Quad-borg (Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke, CSZ)
Reptile
Smoke (Ninja/Enenra)
Rain

My main is Cyrax since MK3 and I'd love to have my bombs back and setup style robot. Smoke has been my favorite ninja since MK3. Back in MK2 I rocked Reptile and SubZero but since MK9 there has been no substitute for Cyrax.
Rain is always someone I love to use as backup because he is unique and representative of Lord Prince

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
What is the End of Battle Taunt?
Do you mean End of Round Taunt? I would assume its just the animation that the character does after winning a round (but not the second round, that's Victory).

Also you keep talking about Frost's hair despite like 9 people telling you its more than likely a gear slot and in the game. Just relax - we don't know anything there yet (even though I think she looks legit af without the hair anyways).

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Do you mean End of Round Taunt? I would assume its just the animation that the character does after winning a round (but not the second round, that's Victory).
Also you keep talking about Frost's hair despite like 9 people telling you its more than likely a gear slot and in the game. Just relax - we don't know anything there yet (even though I think she looks legit af without the hair anyways).
Thanks for the answer, and I'm just joking on the Frost hairs mostly, don't take everything I say so serious now. :)

People often get hyped or sad or mad over things the instant they see it, they need to cool down, I was sad to again not see Rain, but I'm warming up to this roster already.

JDM

Noob
I think SHA is shang. There's 9 open spots on that roster list, and there's (I think?) 6 DLC characters. 7 With Shao Kahn included. So if Shang is base roster that means there's 2 extra character slots for base right? If SHA is Shao then there's 3?

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
assuming that those 4 of those 8 remaining blank slots are reserved for guest characters, i wonder who else will be added as DLC. Fujin feels like a safe bet, fingers are hella crossed for Mileena, and Rain would be nice too. Hell, Sindel might make it in as DLC.

EDIT: Also, let me just say that Noob's pixelated ass is looking mad sexy in that pic.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Did they actually tweet this? lol

Pls, can you show me the Mileena reference? Sorry if this reference is under my nose and I couldn't figure it out :p
What do you mean by "reference"? Do you mean like the source?

I think it was on GameFAQs like a week ago, someone came out and said that there was going to be two new characters called The Kollector and Cetrion, and a 28 character basegame roster (including Shao Kahn). They also said that Jax, Shinnok, Mileena, and Shang Tsung was in the game.

These leaks give more credibility to that.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Thanks for the answer, and I'm just joking on the Frost hairs mostly, don't take everything I say so serious now. :)

People often get hyped or sad or mad over things the instant they see it, they need to cool down, I was sad to again not see Rain, but I'm warming up to this roster already.
This roster is honestly dope. It's a good balance of staple MK chars, returning favorites and interesting looking new fighters.