What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Yo that goblin dude looks sick! I’m guessing he’s the collector. Noob, Shang and Shao? That roster looks great already. I don’t care if people disagree lol. I’m hyped.

I’m sure the team is crushed by those leaks but they should have been shown already honestly. Look how hype those crappy ass photos are. They could have done real justice with those. Sometimes the slow play can screw you.

Lokheit

Noob
Love all these leaks lol and the characters all look improved and im hyped as fuck for MK11. Pre release character speculation/leaks/theories is one of the best parts of being an MK fan lol

But all these leaks and still nothing of Rain, after seeing him on the Main Menu, and what happened with MKX . . .2 games in a row Rain being teased, really hoping he's like a super secret character. He really deserves to finally be on a base roster.
This would never happen on the age of game datamining, but it would be hilarious if all this time Rain was an actual suuuuuuper well hidden secret character in MKX and no one ever managed to unlock him.

SindelQueen

Sindels gay husband
Get kotal back but not sindel AHAHHA not even sareena ? I mean seriously ? FAN FAVORITES holy shit nrs this isn’t even a fan favorite roster

vapid

cyber warlord
This would never happen on the age of game datamining, but it would be hilarious if all this time Rain was an actual suuuuuuper well hidden secret character in MKX and no one ever managed to unlock him.
That would be incredibly depressing lmao.

Reactions: Zev

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I really hope to see more about Cetrion and the Kollector, and Jacqui and Frost screens much like the one from Noob Saibot.

Hope when I will wake up more of those photo's are teased!

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
1) I'm not in US, so no test for me
2) Boon teased Cage picture before the Kast, so, not a big reveal yesterday
3) They promised a special guest... Destin Legarie

I'M IN LOVE WITH THE LEAKS
They are toying with us, now the fukkin carma on the way..

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
HOLY F***ING SHIT! Where did that come from now :D

If all the images of characters are from the same source as the roster, I'd say it looks legit. No big surprises, except maybe Jax.

D

Deleted member 59910

Shang is the SHA

its not shao kahn

shao kahn is a pre-order character and won't be counted to the initial 25 character launch. There is 9 blank spots, shao + 8 season pass characters.
The pass has 6 characters... Do you believe that the top 2 spots will not be base roster? Will NRS sell 2 characters as a single pass? I really expect (and want) these spots being base. Rain and Sindel or Nightwolf. Would be the best roster of all time in Mortal Kombat history.