What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi Boon konfirms 1/6 teased boots; one being Quan Chi

trufenix

bye felicia
six months later, we know exactly two boots more than we started and 99% of the guesses have been wrong, this wild goose chase has been a complete waste of time. At least the crossword puzzle was fun.

Kokoko

Somehow
six months later, we know exactly two boots more than we started and 99% of the guesses have been wrong, this wild goose chase has been a complete waste of time. At least the crossword puzzle was fun.
Three boots we already know. And our wrong guesses don't mean, that we can't guess at least one ;)

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
So if boot 1 is Quan, boot 4 is Kitana, Boot 5 is Jax, Boot 6 is Kung Jin

That just leaves boot 2 and boot 3 left, and we've seen everyone's boots so far that has been rumored from that leak, Kenshi, Johnny, Erron, Shinnok, Sonya, Takeda, none of them fit. BUT supposedly there is only one person left from that "leaked" roster which is Liu Kang, and he can't be two boots lol.

That's gotta mean there is more than the "leaked roster" especially after seeing Baraka(or just a tarkatan, either way)

My point is there are 2 boots left, but only one person left, which means there are more people. So get excited

Also(so not to spam posts) i think when boon said 5 reveals in the story trailer, I think he meant 5 new people that we haven't yet seen in this timeline. Takeda, Jacqui, Kung Jin, Li Mei, Erron Black, everyone else was seen in mk9 or previously revealed.

We already have seen more than 5 playable people from that trailer, that were revealed at that time.(Takeda, Jaqcui, Kung jin, Sonya, Johnny, Erron, shinnok, Mileena)

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
My point is there are 2 boots left, but only one person left, which means there are more people. So get excited
Maybe th boots are from alt costumes of 2 guys shown so far, or maybe we have seen the alts of the guys that fit the boots, so maybe the leak was right and there are 24 after all.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Maybe th boots are from alt costumes of 2 guys shown so far, or maybe we have seen the alts of the guys that fit the boots, so maybe the leak was right and there are 24 after all.
Lol its like people wan't the leak roster to be true(and no more), even though everyone complained about it not having more.

I've heard people make excuses like "maybe they threw that boot concept out"(which is a ridiculous statement), but yes the alt issue could be a thing, but i don;t think they would of shown us a boot for someone, then not show that person in that costume. I know boon is a troll, but i dont think he would do that.(well he is boon lol)

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Lol its like people wan't the leak roster to be true(and no more), even though everyone complained about it not having more.

I've heard people make excuses like "maybe they threw that boot concept out"(which is a ridiculous statement), but yes the alt issue could be a thing, but i don;t think they would of shown us a boot for someone, then not show that person in that costume. I know boon is a troll, but i dont think he would do that.(well he is boon lol)
To be honest I would like to not be true, more chars the better, but I don't want to see my expectations get high just to end in dissapointment. But you're right indeed, my attitude is not the best I guess, so excuse me for killing the party :(.

Reactions: Zev