Not open for further replies.
Trait super
Fj < forward jump
Fj2 f113 u3 u3 u3 u3 u3 u3 22 super =65%
Watchtower stage combo
Fj2 f113 bd3 f1 R1 b3 fj3 22 db2 =46%
Fj2 f113 bd3 fj2 111 db2 =39% + easy for online players
Possible normal throw ??
Fj2 f113 bd3 f1 R1 b3 fj3 22 db2 MB dbf2 MB jump 2 1 second then throw %59 without throw 48%
Mix up combo
Fj2 f113 dfR2 bd3 fj2 111 db2 =42%
Anyone who doesn't understand a combo tell me which one and I'll upload it and let u all see it :)

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
When I get back (the 29th) I'll update the main post. please keep posting here!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
This is what I've gathered from this thread:

(Anything really, including AA d+2, f+3, any chain, any jump-in into chain, or just nothing at all) > Slide > U3 > (optional) U3 > 22 xx MB Ice Grab > NJ.2 > f+113 xx Ice Daggers - BnB off of most of her stuff into 50/50 slide or f+3.

And meterless you go into 1133 xx Ice Daggers at the point where you would go into 22 xx MB Ice Grab.

And if you're looking to spend the meter for more damage you add in MB Ice Spike and go into MB Ice Grab.

Does this sound about right?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
That's tight. I wonder if it's possible to start a combo with the Fortress portal and somehow make it last long enough to use it again when the cooldown is over.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
That's tight. I wonder if it's possible to start a combo with the Fortress portal and somehow make it last long enough to use it again when the cooldown is over.
You can by using EX Iceberg then MB Grab, but it ends the combo as it acts just like you did a second slide in a normal combo... believe me I was excited to try but saddened when it didn't work ;_;

Also, if you are having trouble with the double u3 in the portal combo, you can do a single MB Grab then do an iAD starting with a jump back into 2~f113~Daggers. It's hard to time at first, but works really well when you need positioning.

REYTHEGREAT

Heres the mix up i have been doing and it seems to work a lot. at least in my offline play. its hard for me to connect any U3 combos online with frost. but anyway, i end my combos with DB2. and depending on how close the ice berg drops the opponent i can go for either a unblock-able command grab to catch them as they stand up, i can go for an overhead (f3) combo, jump in cross up, a slide or B1, slide. So many options after DB2 but it needs to be close to you. the only thing is, i think they can wake up attack or dash back.

Geochron

Noob
This is kind of weird and situational but if you're close enough, you can link D1 after DB2 right as they're falling. So you could do something like close DB2, D1~BD3 into full combo.

Neclord

Noob
JI2, 2,2, Slide, U+3, U+3, 2,2, Iceberg = 39%

Not the best meterless combo, but very easy to do.
As an online warrior, I need these easy combos. =P

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
This is kind of weird and situational but if you're close enough, you can link D1 after DB2 right as they're falling. So you could do something like close DB2, D1~BD3 into full combo.
You can do standing 1 into slide or standing 11 into command grab. This is known.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Did a midscreen 49% 1 MB last night while trying her out for the first time:

JI2, 22~Slide, U+3, U+3, 22~Iceberg MB, JI2,2~Iceberg = 49%

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Not sure how good this is in practice, but AA b+2 scales better than d+2. 42% combo off of b+2 > Black Ice > u+3 > 22 xx MB Flash Freeze > f+113 xx Frozen Daggers.

Maybe as anti-cross-up or something, or a preemptive AA. Just tested, b+2 is ASS as a straight AA, even in training mode.

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
Here are some combos...

Meterless midscreen:

b1 u3, iceberg, d1~slide, u3, 2 2 iceberg 36%
f1 1 3~iceberg, d1~slide, u3, 2 2~daggers 39%

Meterless corner:

b1 u3~daggers, d1~iceberg, d1~slide, u3, 1 1~iceberg 39% (strict timing)
f1 1 3~iceberg, d1~iceberg, d1~slide, u3, 1 1~iceberg 42%

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
What's the biggest damage you can get off a naked slide or f+3 that is meterless but then ends in a MB Command Grab?

Status
Not open for further replies.