What's new

Best Variation of each character (My opinions)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
F212 isnt safe. F21 is. If your gunna say well its hit confirmable then i can retort saying you can hit confirm every string into eyelaser and it extends combos. You dont need a pop up do to damage. And jump back 1 in cyber is good for air to airs. We dont need to go back through this haha. Cuttbill will be a bill for me.
Yeah F21 is safe, you know what I meant :p Cybernetic being able to confirm into eye laser isn't the same thing, the point is that F212 is a meterless launcher which is something the other two variations don't have. Cutthroat requires less meter and does more damage than the other two. You just think Cutthroat is a bill because noone's shown its true potential yet, you'll see ;)

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Yeah F21 is safe, you know what I meant :p Cybernetic being able to confirm into eye laser isn't the same thing, the point is that F212 is a meterless launcher which is something the other two variations don't have. Cutthroat requires less meter and does more damage than the other two. You just think Cutthroat is a bill because noone's shown its true potential yet, you'll see ;)
That and it cant punish those -10-12 moves that b1 can. Thats a bill.

Youphemism

That and it cant punish those -10-12 moves that b1 can. Thats a bill.
Someone hasn't messed about with instant jump 1...maybe the reason you think it's a bill is because you haven't labbed it as much? :eek: Also standing 3 is 9 frames and universal lol

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Inferno is a little bit of a bill. It's not hard to fuzzy the demon "mix-ups" that he has.

Youphemism

Oh stahp. A dominatrix couldnt use s3 to punish anything.
Don't "stahp" me, it's a 9 frame mid that can be used for punishing. You know I'm right and that's why you can't give me reasons Cybernetic is better other than mid knives which are irrelevant because they're one percent chip and you only need to hold 3 max before you're in :p

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Don't "stahp" me, it's a 9 frame mid that can be used for punishing. You know I'm right and that's why you can't give me reasons Cybernetic is better other than mid knives which are irrelevant because they're one percent chip and you only need to hold 3 max before you're in :p
It has shit reach lol. S1 reaches further. B1 doesn't launch but you get 25% meterless, Cutthroat gets like 32%(?), from a launcher that is slower and has SLIGHTLY less range.

EDIT: Slightly more lol

Last edited:

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Haha i didnt even say anything about mid knives though :( i said its better at punishing, aa, more consistent damage. Even in the corner cyber can hang with ct with that corner damage. And you can end it with a reset to get something going. If you really wanted to ex knives break armor and will launch stahping anyone from just using armor to get in.

Youphemism

It has shit reach lol. S1 reaches further. B1 doesn't launch but you get 25% meterless, Cutthroat gets like 32%(?), from a launcher that is slower and has SLIGHTLY less range.

EDIT: Slightly more lol
...so? It's still a 9 frame mid, it's better for those punishes like Erron Black's slide or Johnny's nutpunch where they're pretty low so highs for punishing are unreliable. We're talking about punishes which tend to be up close and standing 3 does the job where B1 can't (since it's an overhead now, which is actually more important than it's made out to be since most people would rather complain about its range for some reason). Range is a non-issue unless you're Jacqui, lbsh.
Haha i didnt even say anything about mid knives though :( i said its better at punishing, aa, more consistent damage. Even in the corner cyber can hang with ct with that corner damage. And you can end it with a reset to get something going. If you really wanted to ex knives break armor and will launch stahping anyone from just using armor to get in.
But it's not better at punishing because it does less damage than Cutthroat on average, I don't get what you mean by "consistent" damage because damage doesn't change for the same combos... and better AA doesn't matter at all because Kano has a bajillion good anti-airs lol. Between Up Ball, D2, even knives if you time them right as well as his B1 that's never really an area he struggles. Cyber maxes out at 49% though, Cutthroat gets 50%+ most of the time (last I checked, could be wrong on that). The standing reset isn't really that big of a deal to me because what does he do after it that the opponent has to be afraid of? May as well cash out max damage where possible and stuff wakeups. Ex knives are good for armour breaking I agree that's one area where Cyber has it better but Cutthroat's ex knives jail into standing and pokes so he can use that to check people poking and get the mixup from the resultant hit advantage :p