What's new

Question best stages for batgirl?

Yeah, I don't like the fuselage, either. Just duck and beat her up. And the missles aren't nearly as good as say, the Tanks on Plaza b/c you can't get them into a Smoke Bomb situation. Lastly, there aren't respawnable throwables in the air to have power characters try to throw at you, only to get smoke bombed for free.

People are so dumb sometimes. "HEY INTERACTABLE LEMME THROW THIS... fuck."
Yep only times I've had any trouble against good batgirls was on hall of justice plaza. hold down the robot and then let it go and you force me to take the hit or get hit by smoke pellet.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
You can duck the fusilage unless its used by a power character so thats not exactly unblockable starter. I believe you can punish her if you duck it too. Seem to recall hitting a batgirl for 50% and cornering her for trying that on me.
You don't just hop up there and throw it while the person is ducking lol. You control the space in front of you with it while zoning and building meter. If your opponent tries to advance towards you by dashing or jumping they get hit for a meterless 40% and are now in Bab's vortex. It's one of the best corners Batgirl can be standing in.

You don't just hop up there and throw it while the person is ducking lol. You control the space in front of you with it while zoning and building meter. If your opponent tries to advance towards you by dashing or jumping they get hit for a meterless 40% and are now in Bab's vortex. It's one of the best corners Batgirl can be standing in.

But you can react to it. dash up when she throws it just duck.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
Yeah, I don't like the fuselage, either. Just duck and beat her up. And the missles aren't nearly as good as say, the Tanks on Plaza b/c you can't get them into a Smoke Bomb situation. Lastly, there aren't respawnable throwables in the air to have power characters try to throw at you, only to get smoke bombed for free.

People are so dumb sometimes. "HEY INTERACTABLE LEMME THROW THIS... fuck."
You can't duck if you're dashing or jumping which is the only time any non scrub is gonna throw the thing. It's not nearly as OP as some of the interactables power characters can throw at you but for Batgirl it's nice because it allows for her to get 40% meterless into her vortex which is more than she can get with meter mid screen. Non teleport characters have to respect this which allows Batgirl to control the space and build meter.

Also the missiles work exactly like the goombas on Plaza. They either jump the missile and get smokeported or get hit by the missile. Her ability to control the corner and build meter there is also very good due to the missile trap.

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
But you can react to it. dash up when she throws it just duck.
I have 30 high level players come to my house and train every week and I can assure you it is the last stage they want me to pick(other than plaza) due to it's blatantly obvious advantage to Batgirl. I don't really care to go back and forth about it I only shared my opinion in order to help others so if you can't figure out how to use it to your advantage I am sorry. I however will keep exploiting it and encouraging people to the same.